• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think nuno is a bit abrupt with the media because he feels it gets in the way of his proper job of coaching and managing

Rodgers has form for walking, Celtic fans will never forgive him, but unless it's all about money, he's as likely to go there as Nuno is. Arsenal's board and fambase (yes I've used that gag again!) need to realise how far they've fallen

It's ego with Brodge, he thinks he belongs at the very top clubs.

There is no chance I personally would swap Leicester for Arsenal right now.

I like the way he deals with the media. Mick was funnier thou

Nuno takes no shit with the media. Simple as that. He hates it, and does the minimum. Suits us, may not suit Arsenal. Good.

Doing the minimum and showing dignified contempt for the media is as perfect as you can get as far as I'm concerned.

Although I'm not sure that I've seen a sense of humour, but no ones perfect.

Nuno takes no shit with the media. Simple as that. He hates it, and does the minimum. Suits us, may not suit Arsenal. Good.

Good with knobs on.
I like the way he deals with the stupid questions that they put to him.
Coady's good as well, I like the way he stares them down with a quizzical, puzzled look.

Coady's good as well, I like the way he stares them down with a quizzical, puzzled look.

A Coady stare is normally followed by a bollocking....as Saiss found out in Braga

I'm not 100% convinced it won't be Rogers going to Arsenal. Just a sneaky feeling

That would seem great as it would nicely destabilise Leicester. Then you think about who would be straight on their shortlist...

Wonder if there could be an upside to this - to persuade Nuno to stay, he gets more money to spend in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back