• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same Gullit who walked out on Holland, when he was their star player, the week before a World Cup. All because of the manager and his tactics/system. The manager? Dick Advocaat

Christophe Galtier has announced he'll be stepping down at Saint-Etienne this summer.

Not actively advocating that we sack Lambert, but if we did we could to a lot worse than bringing on Galtier.

Great 9 months of the Harry show next as he confirms he's staying on at blues. WM are convinced blues will be near the top simply on the basis of Redknapp being there.

Oh FFS - I suppose they're a good match. I can't abide him and I can't abide Blues. How the had the audacity to 'celebrate' their 'achievement' of staying up on Sunday was something else. Yeah, well done chaps. Have a gloat - you've earned it.

Listening to their fans gloating ever since they stayed up and boasting they have a better squad than us and Villa, Arry will have them challenging next year, they will finish above us and Villa blah blah blah has been vomit inducing and proof of why so many would have loved them going down

Are we the only supporters who see straight through harry and aren't fooled by his so called charm.
Media love him and so do many fans around the country.
WM on Sunday was embarrassing, Paul Franks for months has said our squad needs an overhaul and rightly so. But on sunday he basically said a few signings and Arry in charge will have them right up there. Work that one out.

I saw Craig Gardner being interviewed after the Bristol City game calling Villa fans 'classless' etc for cheering on Blackburn the other week. Didn't Blues fans bring a claret and blue coloured coffin to a game after Villa went down last year? A bit pathetic if you ask me.

TBH they should just shut up, get their heads down and concentrate on next season because if Brizzle would have scored, it would have been one of the worst capitulations I can ever remember. Certainly not an achievement to stay up - they shouldn't have been anywhere near the bottom 3 after the start they made.

Another fine reason to despise the tinpot club.

What Redknapp going to Blues tells you is that they will be spending money, as he wouldn't have took the job otherwise. As odious as he is players will sign for him over other clubs offering the same money.

Kranjcar will be there by the end of the week no doubt.

'Crouchie' too probably

People forget this a man who has 2 relegations on his CV and it should be 3 considering the debacle he left at QPR.
Has had to rely on heavy investment for most the roles he's carried out and when it wasn't there he hasn't lifted up many trees.

He's just been asked about it,did the usual interview through a car windowimage.jpg
Sorry I can't make the picture bigger,I'm a tech luddite

People forget this a man who has 2 relegations on his CV and it should be 3 considering the debacle he left at QPR.
Has had to rely on heavy investment for most the roles he's carried out and when it wasn't there he hasn't lifted up many trees.

Fuck the relegations, he bankrupted bournemouth, portsmouth, southampton, and went back to fuck the corpse of portsmouth.

He's pure scum, him and his dog are everything wrong with modern football. Utter cunt.

To be fair, he didn't really do anything to financially screw Southampton. Other than relegating them from an eminently salvageable position then refusing to accept any responsibility. But this wasn't his trademark "spend every penny and then some more, and deny that it's your fault" move. He was just horrifically shit then left them for their biggest rivals in the middle of the season.

To be fair, he didn't really do anything to financially screw Southampton. Other than relegating them from an eminently salvageable position then refusing to accept any responsibility. But this wasn't his trademark "spend every penny and then some more, and deny that it's your fault" move. He was just horrifically shit then left them for their biggest rivals in the middle of the season.
I am not interested in being fair to him :icon_wink:
anyway, looks like a one year deal is in the offing.

I'll give Blues' owners this, they've managed to raise Prince from the dead and make him Director of Football.

jeffvt101-3712368_613x460.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back