• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan Pardew increasingly linked to Sheffield Wednesday whatever their fate in the play offs.

Pete O'Rourke reporting that Mazzarri has gone before he has met with the board. Journalists that can see into the future, bet Timmy wishes he could.

Pete O'Rourke reporting that Mazzarri has gone before he has met with the board. Journalists that can see into the future, bet Timmy wishes he could.

Walter Mazzari would be on my short list for Wolves, Good management to create a cohesive unit from a squad bought together through many sources. Never in danger of relegation.

cotterill rejects the chance to stay on at blues. unfortunately.

Walter Mazzari would be on my short list for Wolves, Good management to create a cohesive unit from a squad bought together through many sources. Never in danger of relegation.

Not for me at all. That would be a fairly poor appointment.

The players have revolted against him - which is why he's been ditched.

Is that what you aspire to next season? Avoid relegation? No thanks.

The players have revolted against him - which is why he's been ditched.

They did at Inter too if the articles (and my somewhat hazy memory) are correct. An attritional style of football and not one I would like, he does have success though and he would be better than Karanka.

Just seen a cracking lookalike suggestion in the Guardian comments.

Walter Mazzarri looks like Alec Baldwin wearing Dustin Hoffman's face.

Walter_Mazzarri.jpg

Jens Keller of Union Berlin in contention for the Norwich job.

Walt has just posted on Instagram that he's favourite for the Iraq job

bombing in the goals then i bet ;)

Walt has just posted on Instagram that he's favourite for the Iraq job
He'll be happy there with his commute, it's only a short hop back to the Palm.

Nowt to spend + awful squad where little value can be recouped = jumped while he can. His rep has taken a horrible hit over the last four years.

Wolves are looking for a new manager... :run:

Norwich appointing BVB II coach Daniel Farke as their new manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back