• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paddy power saying big Sam favourite for the prime ministers job(don't think they're being entirely serious with that one)

7c6dde14b9fa806e11506c89271e847a.png

Ranieri to Nantes. They had to get special dispensation as France appears to have some insane internal rule (which surely can't be legally safe) where clubs aren't allowed to appoint anyone over the age of 65.

He's replacing Sergio Conceicao who left for Porto after their previous manager left them for some total worldbeaters.

Ranieri to Nantes. They had to get special dispensation as France appears to have some insane internal rule (which surely can't be legally safe) where clubs aren't allowed to appoint anyone over the age of 65.

PFW Act - Protection From Wenger

Risky from southampton. They did well with Poch, but they're not gonna land on a really good manager every year.

Tuchel is their target apparently.

Seems like a long shot but would actually be a good fit I think. Might even persuade a couple of players to stay. Saints fans were bored shitless with Puel's football too.

Tuchel seems to be big on bringing the youngsters through too so you'd think that'd sit well with Southampton.

Thomas Christiansen in at Leeds.

Quite. I remember him as a player (he had one brief purple patch playing in Germany about 15 years ago) but I didn't even know he was coaching. He's had a couple of years in Cypriot football and...pretty much nothing else. Odd.

Tuchel has ruled himself out it would seem.

Sven fired by his Chinese club.
Unique way of doing it though. They released this poem to announce his replacement

"Eleven years ago, you led Shenzhen football and never let us down.
Nine years ago, you took over responsibilities and saved Shenzhen football.
Memories of fighting together have never gone away, and now we recall the legend.
For Shenzhen, we are reunited, starting a new trip together.
Coach Wang, welcome home."

Then decided to tell Sven he no longer had a job.

Looks like McInnes has turned Sunderland down. That's some slap in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back