• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trouble is Lambert and Marshall will both want to stick one on the Venkys nose, so Blackburn may not find us in our usual conciliatory home form lol!

The trouble is Lambert and Marshall will both want to stick one on the Venkys nose, so Blackburn may not find us in our usual conciliatory home form lol!

True plus seeing Tony Mowbray being relegated wouldn't upset me to much.

Apparently 'arry is on £2m which is roughly £2.7m after tax.

Apparently 'arry is on £2m which is roughly £2.7m after tax.

He hasn't signed a contract apparently. Nice to see football clubs going back to the good old days and doing business on a handshake and a man's word. Nothing can go wrong here.

Has said he doesn't want paying if they go down. Has accepted a bonus ("not much") if they stay up.
But I wonder what his expense claims will be like...

Has said he doesn't want paying if they go down. Has accepted a bonus ("not much") if they stay up.
But I wonder what his expense claims will be like...

Helicopter from Sandbanks to Birmingham and back each day...

God I hope they go down. I dislike Blues at the best of times but having that utter cad in charge. Lets hope his bonus gets denied.

It's also amusing how many of them seem to think that Redknapp is viewing this as anything more than a couple of weeks work to make a quick buck. Then there's the ones who fancy Redknapp as DoF next season with Cotterill as manager/head coach.

In reality, keep them up and he'll bugger off back to retirement in Sandbanks with a wedge in his pocket, Relegate them and he'll bugger off back to retirement in Sandbanks twitching and saying how he came in far too late to be blamed.

Cotterill could well stay though...

The irony is he could very conceivably not win a game or maybe lose all 3 and still pick up a very sizeable bonus for keeping them up.

The irony is he could very conceivably not win a game or maybe lose all 3 and still pick up a very sizeable bonus for keeping them up.

If Birmingham City lose all three games then I think they will be relegated. Though Redknapp really has little time to work with his players. Zola has left the club in a right mess by resigning so close to the end of the season.

Unlikely to travel up more than once a week.
To be fair he said he has committed to moving to the area for the rest of the season....that couple of weeks is going to be tough for him.

Don't expect that he will have that much impact, but Blues will still stay up unfortunately as either Forest or Blackburn will not get sufficient points to put them down.

Will no doubt take the bonus and go back to Sandbanks

Looks like 'Arry has taken a leaf out of Saunders' book when it comes to post-defeat interviews:

"They've not had a shot in the second half - apart from the goal. It's the only one they've had. Our keeper didn't even get his gloves dirty.

"You can't say Villa were good. If that's the best they can do, Steve's clearly got a lot of work to do.

1) Doesn't matter does it, they scored 1, you scored 0

2) I'd let Steve Bruce worry about Villa, you concentrate on your own shitbucket of a team

I can't stand Redknapp, the WM love in is nauseating with Franksie announcing that everyone loves Harry. No they fucking don't, a lot see him for exactly what he is.

I can't stand Blues either, I cheered Gabby's goal today. The Blues fans hate him and the goal couldn't have been scored by anyone better.

I hope it relegates the fuckers!

Being reported that Leeds are set to axe Garry Monk after failing to reach the play off and are eyeing a foreign manager.

Leeds co-owner Andrea Radrizzani has brought in Spaniard Ivan Bravo as a special adviser and he will appoint several fellow countrymen in a new backroom team.

Being reported that Leeds are set to axe Garry Monk after failing to reach the play off and are eyeing a foreign manager.

Leeds co-owner Andrea Radrizzani has brought in Spaniard Ivan Bravo as a special adviser and he will appoint several fellow countrymen in a new backroom team.
I predicted this on the thread where people were predicting next years challengers. 7th when 3rd a month beforehand is failure even though at the start of the season it would have been seen as decent progress. That's not going to end well given the ownership

Dick Advocaat takes the Holland job for a 3rd time with Ruud Gullit as his assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back