• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grimsby Town have sacked manager Marcus Bignot after just five months in charge.

That seems harsh, Bogle was their goals and he was sold in Jan, also one of the reasons he went there in the first place after developing him and they had a good win away at Blackpool at the weekend. Hopefully he goes back to Solihull and Liam McDonald gets the boot.

Just watching Ranieri on MNF, it's still such a shame how it ended. Incredible gentleman.

In pure "wtf" news, Granada have appointed Tony Adams for the rest of the season.

Not as WTF as it first appeared, in terms of his relationship with the Chinese owner. Worked for him as a DoF type in China and then moved to Granada when his pal took them over. By the looks of it he is just filling in until the summer and we will go back to his normal role at the club (unless he somehow manages a great escape from relegation of course)

Look, they need someone with loads of experience of relegation battles. Nothing else will do.

saundersact_2444583b.jpg

I'll contribute towards his salary

Fucks sake Zola - never leave a job til the task is finished.

The upcoming derby with Villa will be rather tasty. I'd bloody love it if they went down.

I hate Blues but that has pissed me right off. What a coward.

No idea why they made that decision, but he needed to see it out whatever the outcome - if he wasn't sure then he should not have taken the job

Not someone I would want anywhere near another team

This could yet be beautiful, Blues fans are suggesting Paul Robinson to take over in the interim. What could be better than Blues going down with that cunt at the helm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back