• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could yet be beautiful, Blues fans are suggesting Paul Robinson to take over in the interim. What could be better than Blues going down with that cunt at the helm?

Him scoring an own goal that sends them down?

They probably need 2 points to stay up, under Zola they wouldn't have got that, under anyone else they must have a better chance. My mates who went today said it looked like the players weren't trying and wanted him out. I know Leicester have just done it, but I'm not sure their players are good enough to turn it all around straight away just by trying again. Nobody other than the usual trainwrecks will touch the job at this stage, so Robinson would make sense, Villa away is the perfect game for him if a blood and guts performance is within them....it will make our match next week a bit strange, I doubt many really want us to lose, but I doubt there'd be too many tears if we do.

They'll stay up now. Annoyingly.

Floppy Chops has been appointed manager at Birmingham City.

Hmm interesting is just interim or long term?

Makes our appointment of zenga look inspirational. How to turn a team in 7 th into relegation fodder lesson one. Appoint Zola or Saunders. How to make sure they go down? Well here's hoping!

As if i couldn't have hated blues any more than i already do they go and employ 'Arry. Hopefully they do get relegated now.

*CHECKS DATE*

Surely that cannot be serious? Oh please please please take that bunch of utter cunts to league 1.

The crooked bastard took over Southampton and QPR with well over half a season to go then refused to accept any responsibility for taking them down. Not exactly the kind of character you want in this kind of battle.

Still though he probably only needs to fluke one result.

Hmmmm

As we are now safe, how bad is blues goal difference compared to those around them? Perhaps we could stick a few extra in our own net...

Jesus - professional simpleton Steve Cotterill is his assistant.

What a smorgasbord of utter and complete shite.

Hmmmm

As we are now safe, how bad is blues goal difference compared to those around them? Perhaps we could stick a few extra in our own net...

Their goal difference is appalling so anyone level with them comes above them, Blackburn come to us with us being in proper beach mode.

Jesus - professional simpleton Steve Cotterill is his assistant.

What a smorgasbord of utter and complete shite.

I'd have thought Birmingham is too big a place to have a vacancy for a village idiot?

Please, please go down.

I fucking hate that choppy flopped bent wanker. He's everything that's wrong with football. Utter cunt.

Good god going on my twitter feed is a total love fest from some national media another reason why I hope they go down.
Within minutes of it being announced he was on talksport talking shite.

They won't tho they'll probably draw a couple of games and stay up and HR will be lauded as some sort of hero.
It's going to be bizarre on Saturday it'll almost feel like being a neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back