• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly is the situation there?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Taken over by a bunch of cunts who basically thought it would be a licence to print money when they got back to the top flight.

Yeah SISU are up there with the Venkys and Oystons in the cuntitude scale.

Shocking what's happened to Coventry. Very sad.

Given our current ownership, not an unimaginable prospect for Wolves. I'm not saying I think we are there, but ultimately we are owned by VC's who bought the club to make money, once that's not on the cards they could lose interest very quickly. It's why staying up this year is paramount.

Craig Shakespeare to be leicester boss til the end of the season at least.

More like Craig Snakespeare.

Bristol City sacked their assistant manager an hour before kick off of their game vs Norwich tonight

Alex Neil sacked by Norwich.

This is why he won't come here right now. Hang about and a better job will come up, or we'll hit the summer and everything's reset to zero. He might well come if we stay up narrowly and decide to get rid of Lambert. He won't when there's a significant risk of relegation. Norwich offer an absolute 100% cast iron certainty of Championship football at worst next season, they aren't badly off financially, they have a better recent pedigree than us (more promotions, more seasons in the Premier League), they get bigger crowds than us, they have a better squad than us...

When you put it like that DW, it is difficult to disagree with you. But I would still like Rowett at Wolves.

Why exactly are you so set on him?

Look where he had Birmingham and look where they have been since he left. If he goes to Norwich it'd be interesting to see if he changes his style a bit when he has higher quality players available

He did a brilliant job at Birmingham City on a very limited budget, and I think he is capable of taking on the massive challenge at Molineux.

Graham Taylor did a brilliant job at Watford with limited resources, but less well at Wolves and with England when there were fewer constraints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back