• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why didn't they sack him after the Swansea debacle?
Because last night when they actually tried they proved they are capable of a higher level. It's 100% down to the players, but the reality is when you've lost them you have to go.

I think because they REALLY REALLY hoped he could turn it around, but something has clearly changed. My money would be on a bit of player intervention sadly.

I think because they REALLY REALLY hoped he could turn it around, but something has clearly changed. My money would be on a bit of player intervention sadly.

I can see the headlines now:

Leicester's big earners make first effort of season in getting Ranieri the sack.

Leicester have contacted Roberto Mancini who is the clear favourite for the job

Its a real shame but he goes with his head high and pretty much his reputation intact. This season didn't work for him. Kante going was in hindsight, the start of it.like taking the engine out of your Porsche and replacing it with one from a morris ital.Sure the car still runs but no where near as well and is easy to overtake with no extra gear. That's Leicester 2017 in a nutshell

Because last night when they actually tried they proved they are capable of a higher level. It's 100% down to the players, but the reality is when you've lost them you have to go.

I think the last 10-15 minutes masked a lot of things, I thought the first half there attitude was terrible, last 16 of the champions league and the players looked like they couldnt give a fuck, couldnt have complained if they had gone in 3 or 4 down. I think Seville possibly thought it was too easy and switched off in the second half as much as Leicester upping things, it was only after Vardy's goal (which came out of nothing) that they looked interested.

Classy as you'd expect

570c3afcbacd8b487c55956441d03590.jpg

Mark McGhee has been sacked by Motherwell.

No laughing at the back please...

Hodgson now favourite for the Leicester job.

I think that would be a good club for him. He would keep them up for sure, and sending BFS down as a consequence will surely appeal.

I can see him fitting as well there as he did at our dear friends down the road.

I think that would be a good club for him. He would keep them up for sure, and sending BFS down as a consequence will surely appeal.

I can see him fitting as well there as he did at our dear friends down the road.

You watch BFS survive with 'Boro, 'Ull and Sunlan going down.

A few people I know at Leicester think that Pardew will get the job. They may be wrong, but they are normally quite well informed on the goings on at Leicester City.

Russell slade sacked by Coventry

It is sad to see Coventry City in such dire straits. A club like that should not be heading for league two, but it is almost certain that is where they are heading.

The table knows no history.

It is sad to see Coventry City in such dire straits. A club like that should not be heading for league two, but it is almost certain that is where they are heading.

I hate to say this Frank but it could be even worse than that. They are in freefall in a worse way than us in the 80's and Portsmouth a decade ago. I would not be surprised if they folded or went out to the National League

Mark Robins gets the Coventry job. Seems to be re-arranging the deckchairs on the Titanic...

What exactly is the situation there?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back