• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope they do go down now.

John PercyVerified account‏@JPercyTelegraph
Confirmed: Claudio Ranieri sacked by #lcfc. Was given the news when he arrived back in England this afternoon

Idiots! Could be going down now. Who the hell is going to take over?

Hope they go the same way as Wimbledon now !

It's not a bad decision. He was taking them down.

Players got him out, they'll now start trying again and stay up. Looking interested last night was bizarrely what did for him

Understandable and despicable at the same time. Not a call I'd have relished making tbh.

It's not a bad decision. He was taking them down.

This, players were clearly told before last night. Not sure why he lost the dressing room but he did. I think they'll stay up now as TT says.

Not sure how football clubs rationalise things sometimes. Get smashed by Swansea without a fight = give Ranieri a vote of confidence. Lose at Millwall = do nothing. Get a good result in Seville = sack him.

A real shame as he is such a gent.

A disgraceful decision. He achieved the seemingly impossible last season.

My understanding is that Alan Pardew will be asked to take charge at Leicester until the end of the season.

And N'Golo Kante's stock continues to rise...

Understandable and despicable at the same time. Not a call I'd have relished making tbh.
Yeah this is how I see it. Such a shame as he's worked miracles and is such a top man but I can understand the decision.

As Deutsch said, an odd time to make the call so I wonder if they've just sorted out a replacement?

I really wanted him to turn it around there - massive shame.

A disgraceful decision. He achieved the seemingly impossible last season.

My understanding is that Alan Pardew will be asked to take charge at Leicester until the end of the season.

Is it though. If I do well at work for a year, can I then the next year rest on my laurels and perform abysmally with no consequences.

Is it though. If I do well at work for a year, can I then the next year rest on my laurels and perform abysmally with no consequences.

Ranieri did not only do well last season, he achieved the impossible. To sack him now is nothing short of disgraceful. In my opinion the players who were all given big bonuses and improved contracts should be looking at themselves in the mirror. They have let the club, the manager, the supporters and themselves down very badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back