• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of chumps offer the job to a manager and then change their minds and offer it to an untested coach instead...
What type of chump resigns his job to go and work for an owner who would do that?

Shame, I like Warburton overall. He did well at Brentford. I can see him back in work quickly. Rangers continue to be a shambles

It is hardly the fault of rangers if Warburton has quit for another job and then that job didn't materialise. Shocking lack of loyalty and well within their rights to tell him to do one.

However it is another tick in the box for Fawaz the mad at Forest.

Lee Clark is to quit Kilmarnock to take charge of Bury, sack the board, have they forgotten the mess that numpty leaves a club.

Warburton is now saying he never resigned. This is getting a little farcical from both sides.

Didn't know where else to put this, but I learned today that Tata Martino is going to be managing Atlanta United for their inaugural season. Probably the biggest name to ever manage in MLS.

Non-league thread would've been more appropriate

60020954.jpg

Marcelo Bielsa has signed a two year agreement to become Lille manager from summer 2017, the club confirms.

Hadn't quite realised how poor a run Villa are on...

Bruce must be on the verge given the money they spaffed (again) in January.

DLLLDLLLLL

Bruce sure is doing some amazing work there. Almost as if he isn't actually any good and has spent 20 years either chucking money at a problem, getting sacked after his spending produces no results or flouncing off if he doesn't get money.

He's a good football man, the dressing room his toxic

Yadayadayada

Should at least shut up the small minority that wanted him down here.

DLLLDLLLLL

Bruce sure is doing some amazing work there. Almost as if he isn't actually any good and has spent 20 years either chucking money at a problem, getting sacked after his spending produces no results or flouncing off if he doesn't get money.
I'm hoping he's working on his next novel and is a bit distracted. Roll on publishing date!

Sports presenter Richard Keys, formerly of Sky Sports, went the furthest though, making a bold prediction about Bruce at Villa that many would consider to be a little too lofty. Keys tweeted, "Villa have made a great appointment this time. Hear Steve Bruce talking to K&G on #beINSports tomorrow. He'll get them up - this season."

hehehehehe_duck.gif

173862_1.jpg

I am loving it to see Villa under Bruce perform poorly. I will only crow however when we are above them. Teams in glass houses shouldn't throw large rocks at neighbours lol.Especially when we are about to play one in 3 days.

Looking at the managerial changes and when they occurred, Derby Cardiff have both improved a lot, Cardiff up from 23rd so whatever you think of Warnock he does something right, Villa have improved 2 places, we have dropped a place, Wigan are up one as are QPR so changing the manager for most has made little difference. Derby up from 20th and Cardiff up from 23rd are the winners. Birmingham the losers. The rest are all juries out., Rotherham still bottom. Birmingham's appointment and sacking sent their team from 7th to 14th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your gif work is ON POINT, Dan!

Shorts wearing nonsense Owen Coyle leaves Blackburn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back