• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
will echo this here too..

marco silva has done wonders at Hull..2-0 now against liverpool..wish we got him instead of Lambert..future top manager

0 league goals scored in 2017
0 away wins in the league all season
Four defeats in a row (three 3-0s)
Two clean sheets in the league since early October
One point clear of the bottom three

How long has Ranieri got?

If they lose against Swansea next week he'll be lucky if he still has a job

They are still in the Champions league and the FA Cup, and despite their desperate league form I doubt there will be any changes in the management team until the summer.

They are still in the Champions league and the FA Cup, and despite their desperate league form I doubt there will be any changes in the management team until the summer.

I'd be amazed if they got past Sevilla over two legs with their current form.

If they slip into the bottom 3 I think he'll be sacked regardless of anything else.

I think they will move heaven and earth not to sack him because they will want to move him upstairs at the end of the season and treat him with respect.

That sentimentality might cost them very dearly though.

If they slip into the bottom 3 I think he'll be sacked regardless of anything else.

I kind of think this too, after last year they would want to give him all the time in the world but relegation cannot be acceptable

You have to give them credit for getting through in the Champions League but it also has to be caveated that it was one of the worst groups ever drawn in the competition. I'd back Wolves to take points off Copenhagen and Club Brugge. Not a hope they get past Sevilla.

The players keep giving up, that's at least four times I've watched them this season where they've gone 1-0 down and stopped playing altogether.

Mark Warburton has resigned as Rangers manager.

He's denying he's resigned according to Sky, so something odd is going on.

Rumour is that he, Weir and McParland said at the start of the week that they wanted to invoke the resignation clauses in their contracts. Supposed to be off to Forest.

That hasn't happened, they've tried to backtrack and the club have decided that if you aren't committed you can do one.

Just rumours though at the moment.

That would be 2 odd choices in a row if true. Rangers (though understandable if he was keen to get back into work asap), but then forest? Out of the frying pan I think.

Looks like Fawaz shafted him, offering him the job one day, then giving it the caretaker for the rest of the season the next.

Anyone that is prepared to resign one job to go and work for him deserves everything that comes their way.

Looks like Fawaz shafted him, offering him the job one day, then giving it the caretaker for the rest of the season the next

What kind of chumps offer the job to a manager and then change their minds and offer it to an untested coach instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back