• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is now in charge of players out on loan. Will go watch them train, play and then report back to the club.

The job title sounds fucking daft.

Bilic is seriously underperforming

He is now in charge of players out on loan. Will go watch them train, play and then report back to the club.

The job title sounds fucking daft.

That sort of makes sense. When I first read it I thought he wa the new player manager but only on loan.

West Ham this season are just RANK.. Only Antonio gets thumbs up from me

..and maybe reserve keeper Randolph.. Making 12 amazing saves a game just for Bilic to get a draw

I love Slav but someone somewhere has really messed up over the last six months. Zaza, Calleri, Feghouli and Töre were woeful signings.

He has to take some responsibility for how shite they're at the back and how they capitulate on a regular basis. Ogbanna and Notdveit are just dreadful.

He's become what?

bd6d39d06fd6138d5b5addd483e46c55.png

In other words Clement doesn't want him but the club don't want to piss the fans off by binning a club legend so create a saft job for him!

2013 TWF favourite Steve Davis sacked by Crewe.

Rob Page sacked by Northampton.

Justin Edinburgh was sacked last week too.

Just goes to show how quickly things can change in football. He would have been high up on my list to replace KJ if he was binned this time last year.

Justin Edinburgh was sacked last week too.

Just goes to show how quickly things can change in football. He would have been high up on my list to replace KJ if he was binned this time last year.

Rob Page would've been on mine too.

If Hoddle had done the decent thing and fucked off one minute after our final game of 05/06, Paul Simpson would have been top of my list.

Yeah but I never wanted that fraud Steve Davis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back