• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The January 2024 "Will we actually sign a striker or just Che Adams/Kieffer Moore" Transfer Thread

Maybe that's why Jonny can't play anymore. Derry socked him right into retirement.

Why do I keep reading about us and Broja? And for £25m quid?

Clearly the people after him haven’t seen him play in the last two years?

The guy is absolutely rancid.
I don't get it either, mainly because we ain't got 25mil to spend.
But if you want to sign a cut price striker/forward ie.5m/8mil range then take a look at Morgan Whitaker from Plymouth Argyle I know I know it's the championship but he's scored 15 or 16 goals this year with 6 assists also. I always say you can't teach a natural finisher and he sure looks like one.
There's more and more players making the step up to the prem from the championship it can't hurt to take a punt we did on an expensive Fabio 35mil and how did that turn out.

Why do I keep reading about us and Broja? And for £25m quid?

Clearly the people after him haven’t seen him play in the last two years?

The guy is absolutely rancid.
It's just his agent making noise, if I had to guess.

I'd probably want out of Chelsea right now, too.

Easy to understand I think.

We asked (clearly our scouting team do not read TWF) and Chelsea gave us an answer...we said see ya then.
As this leaked to a reliable source, since then every social media account that deals with football rumours just keep repeating it and adding their own twist because it gets them hits. The circle of (made up) life

Last edited:
I don't get it either, mainly because we ain't got 25mil to spend.
But if you want to sign a cut price striker/forward ie.5m/8mil range then take a look at Morgan Whitaker from Plymouth Argyle I know I know it's the championship but he's scored 15 or 16 goals this year with 6 assists also. I always say you can't teach a natural finisher and he sure looks like one.
There's more and more players making the step up to the prem from the championship it can't hurt to take a punt we did on an expensive Fabio 35mil and how did that turn out.
Whittaker is a wide forward, a taller Jared Bowen type.

Not a centre forward and there are better wide forwards out there (Rowe from Norwich being one).

The term 'wonderkid' should be enough to make us steer well clear!

I think you have to take that one up with the Germans.

EDIT: Kenny's helped me realize you were making a Fabio joke. 🙃

Last edited:

I say this knowing full well that you can't tell a lot about a player from a YouTube video, especially from a Scandinavian league (oh Siggy, what could've been), but there's a hell of a lot to like there...

Almost obscene what he does to some of those defenders. They've got families man, stop it!

Bottom of the list of concerns

Top - Scouted by Jeff
Next - Has a vocal parent on Twitter
then - Agent Mendes
finally - £35m

No ticks against those and we are good

Back