• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Spurs not being able to agree a fee for Raya and seemingly moving on to new targets

Brentford buy Collins for £25m
We give that back plus a magic £15m and get Raya.

I will now go back to sniffing whatever substance Pav was handing out last night.
Good aye it

Seems like Leicester are after coady
FoxesTalk are all over this with almost unanimous approval. They like him so much they are begging @The Bear to give the inside information on him and the deal. If they hold Bear in such high regard I’m tempted to sign up to say that Coady works perfectly with salad cream alongside.

£25m is a good price for Collins even if I'd rather keep him and give him more of a chance.

Lop obviously wants funds for his own players so the axe is coming down on anyone he thinks might not be first choice.

Does he play as an out and put striker again now? I know Leeds went through a stage of playing him in midfield.

£25m is a good price for Collins even if I'd rather keep him and give him more of a chance.

Lop obviously wants funds for his own players so the axe is coming down on anyone he thinks might not be first choice.
It might seem ruthless to some, but I say give the guy the chance to bring in the guys he wants.

Haha. But in all seriousness, he essentially has offers from all over the world literally I'm sure, so not sure how we could convince him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back