• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taremi is 31 next week, I can't see big money for him
£15-20M probably.

On top of what they'll get for Costa that'll be more than enough to ease any FFP worries and have enough to rebuild for next season. Their keeper is already sorted and even if they lose Taremi they've still got Evanilson & Martinez to play up front. They need to replace Uribe who is leaving and maybe someone makes a stupid bid for Otávio but apart from that it's a relatively settled squad and despite the headline above I'd say they were in a strong position going into the window.

£15-20M probably.

On top of what they'll get for Costa that'll be more than enough to ease any FFP worries and have enough to rebuild for next season. Their keeper is already sorted and even if they lose Taremi they've still got Evanilson & Martinez to play up front. They need to replace Uribe who is leaving and maybe someone makes a stupid bid for Otávio but apart from that it's a relatively settled squad and despite the headline above I'd say they were in a strong position going into the window.
Didn't realise Otavio was 28. Quite like him but not sure he's suited to anywhere but Spain/ Portugal

Didn't realise Otavio was 28. Quite like him but not sure he's suited to anywhere but Spain/ Portugal
He's a little fighter but yeah couldn't see it working in a more physical league.

Nuno trying to get Moutinho to Al Hittihad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back