• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
People seem to be confusing what Mendes is doing with what Neves wants.

I don't think we need to hear a come and get me plea from Neves to deduce that he'll fancy going to play for Barcelona.

He's been pretty clear he wants to leave for the right opportunity. Tbh I think even if Xavi doesn't fancy him, I'd back Ruben to go and prove his worth, and I'm sure he'll feel the same about it. Worst comes to the worst and he'll be back here in a couple of years, with a nice tan and a load more money

I just don’t think it will happen. Barca have so little wiggle room financially

I just don’t think it will happen. Barca have so little wiggle room financially
Never under estimate the ability Jorge has to work his magic. If its not a player swap then a whole row of deals will click into place that make a deal possible.

If he wants his player in at a club he generally wins (bonus on this one being the player would fancy the move)

I don't think we need to hear a come and get me plea from Neves to deduce that he'll fancy going to play for Barcelona.

He's been pretty clear he wants to leave for the right opportunity. Tbh I think even if Xavi doesn't fancy him, I'd back Ruben to go and prove his worth, and I'm sure he'll feel the same about it. Worst comes to the worst and he'll be back here in a couple of years, with a nice tan and a load more money
There's quite a difference between Neves driving this as implied by @Wilf Wolf and Mendes driving this.

It's fairly obvious Mendes is moving the players and they do what he wants. Not the other way around.

I can't imagine Neves downing tools and refusing to play like say Harry Kane might if he doesn't get his move.

Wiggle room and Barca don't fit together. Maybe I'm just meme'ing though and for once they're actually limited

Whats the deal at Porto. How come they are always on the verge of some FFP disaster.

So who can we nab from them on the cheap?

Following on from the links to Joao Neves we could do another Wolves duo and sign Diogo Costa

Edit: Just seen Man Utd in talks on this one as De Gea still not signed the deal put in front of him

Diogo Costa, he ay come here has he?

No chance on him, if he goes it'll be to a CL club.

Porto will sell Costa & Taremi for big money. Should more than cover it.

Evanilson is injured again.

Is he? Played in the cup final last weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back