• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's quality tbf.

Jeff trying to keep the lucrative Mexico City Wolves supporter group going.

Every time he plays for Mexico he’s shit, but admit I’ve not seen him for a club in ages.

Been linked with him multiple times before, haven’t we?

Every time he plays for Mexico he’s shit, but admit I’ve not seen him for a club in ages.

Been linked with him multiple times before, haven’t we?
Pretty much every window since we came up

Would love Chucky, guess it's random bs though

Bit more info.

Man Utd keen on Neves too. Could depend on McTominay and whether Newcastle get him as preferred target or not.

We’re heavily interested in Alex Scott (no surprise) and also Gyokeres.

Keeper, right back, centre back, winger/wide midfielder also on the list.
Potentially six incomings?

Operative word is "potentially" I suppose, but that feels like we're at least going into things with the right idea.

Assuming an actual striker is one of those six.

Happy to have Neto, Chiquinho, Sarabia and a newbie as wide options (Cunha could be an auxiliary choice too). Guedes, Podence, Hwang and Adama can all fuck off.
Hwang likely to stay as cover for another season. Not sure but Chiquinho could head out for a loan and regular games after such a bad injury.

I mean I don't get to make the calls, but Hwang isn't cover for anything. I don't even know what he is beyond being a spectacularly poor footballer who bizarrely can occasionally finish.

Don't mind Hwang staying if it's strictly as a second forward.

You'd be hard pressed to find a PL player with less ability than Hwang, but he works hard and occasionally contributes in some mysterious way. Technically he's fucking shit.

In an ideal world you’d have Toti and Hwang in the squad but not making the bench at the start of next season. Maybe 22/23/24 first teamers, so a few real squad players not on big money isn’t a bad thing.

I'm guessing Sasa/Silva/Hwang will be seen as enough in terms of numbers for the main striker.

Just depends on how Jlop rates them all.

Sasa's played games to missed games from injury ratio is almost 1:1

Relying just on sasa & Silva as our number 9 options for next season is a huge risk.

Hwang is not a centre forward option

If I was Neves I would be fuming at link being based on 'if we lose McTominay"

Although could be worst and he could be the back up option incase anyway goes mad and signs Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back