• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not particularly bothered about 'losing' Sá though. Especially if we 'find' a cool £10M+ at the same time.

Not particularly bothered about 'losing' Sá though. Especially if we 'find' a cool £10M+ at the same time.
People keep saying stuff like this, but if the replacement isn't as good or there isn't one then I'm more than bothered.

All this money we're now hoarding isn't going to help my enjoyment of watching Wolves.

Clearly the club have found their cool, young £0M target
People keep saying stuff like this, but if the replacement isn't as good or there isn't one then I'm more than bothered.

All this money we're now hoarding isn't going to help my enjoyment of watching Wolves.

If we lived in a unicorn world with baseline competent owners, there would be one.

Selling Collins gets Elvedi for less money, for example.

If all teams had your attitude there'd be no player transfers ever because you can never guarantee the replacement will be definitely better.

The only transfer policy worse than that is the one some club did where they decided to make their manager quit instead of sign anyone.

Last edited:
I’m enjoying people still making up rumours even though it’s been made very clear we aren’t spending any money at all

The Brazilian one came from a very reputable reporter over there. Not saying it's true but he's usually spot on according to the internet.

Banza on the bench tonight, not that it really tells us anything, he wasn't going to be starting anyway.

I’m enjoying people still making up rumours even though it’s been made very clear we aren’t spending any money at all

Granted it was some generic blog site, but I got a recommended article from my phone today that was "3 players Gary O'Neil may target now he is Wolves manager" - and whilst I would usually read anything Wolves related regardless of quality, that just felt pointless from the title.

Don't mind having Antonio. The reasons why not to sign Cresswell have been said time and again.

If you could guarantee the Antonio from 18 months ago then yes. Don't think that player exists any more though.

I’ve totally changed my mind on Sa, Kilman, Podence and Silva now.

As shit and replaceable as they are, now we’ve got absolutely no money I’ve done a u-turn and want everyone to stay.

Largely because the players we’re being linked with are massively more horrific than the ones we’re meant to be getting rid of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back