• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell that is an abysmal move.

Mendes still involved and controlling transfers.

Shi can fuck off
Can't direct it all at Shi.

Lopetegui hasnt gone yeah whatever you want boss. He has approved the move for reasons only Wolves fans on Twitter can understand.

Well, the only way is up from that as the first signing of the summer....

I don't get it, on any level. Unless we flog him straight to a Saudi club

Thank fuck Edwards retired this summer

At least the lads at Penn Tandoori will be happy. If we sign him and he's anywhere near the starting XI opening game then that 5-1 on Lop being first manager to be sacked/leave is looking pretty good about now.

I assume we’ll see this more regularly next season or it literally makes no sense at all.
I pity whoever has to play RCB if that's the case. He could barely track back three years ago so god knows what he'd be like now. I look forward to countless images of him shambling back into frame (like he's just missed a bus) after the ball hits the back of our net.

Wanted to ensure that the photo of the Europa cup team still has representation at the club is the only reason I can think of. If he does join it will be a crap signing both from a playing and financial aspect. His wages and signing on fee won’t be cheap.

I assume we’ll see this more regularly next season or it literally makes no sense at all.
The only sense and this is really digging

1) cheap - no fee.
2) cheap - lowish wages
3) need a right back
4) there as back up and will only play in an emergency
5) They want Dexter to get a season on loan and he will replace him
6) Mendes is fucking furious we didnt take Fati
7) We are saying sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back