• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a worry players leaving and no one coming in.

We accept there will be purchases, however they need to come in and pick up training.

Of the sales that's gone tho only Neves was 1st choice since Lop joined.

Would expect a midfield of Lemina, Gomez, and Nunes .

I would be happier if players come in sooner rather than later

Will we be looking to replace Dawson this time next year?

Lecce have form for it. Pretty sure that’s where Juan Cuadrado played his early ball.

It actual news, PSV are signing Ricardo Pepi & Noa Lang which should rule out another loan for Starboy.

No more Teddy-Bear's picnics with Xavi Simons for Don Fábio then.

Alex Crook reporting that we're optimistic Kilman will sign the new contract.

Oh well.

Seems so silly to me. We still need to buy a centre half who we’d surely want to go in as first choice anyway. So then you’ve got someone we could have had 30m for on the bench.

Must be confident in selling Podence, RAN etc then

Seems so silly to me. We still need to buy a centre half who we’d surely want to go in as first choice anyway. So then you’ve got someone we could have had 30m for on the bench.

Must be confident in selling Podence, RAN etc then
Utterly nuts to turn down that money and then replace him, instantly devaluing him.

If he is staying then Lopetegui and the coaching staff need to put an absolute rocket under him. You're a defender, defend, because you actually *can* do it, you choose not to. Not a kid now and we're putting a lot of faith in him by turning down a bid of that size and possibly giving him a totally unmerited new deal, so take some responsibility as well, you can't go through your career needing your hand held.

Absolutely crazy to not take that kind of money. As someone alluded to yesterday, he's obviously far more highly rated within the club than he is by the members of this board (myself included).

We won't be offered that kind of money again, which makes it even more baffling.

Absolutely crazy to not take that kind of money. As someone alluded to yesterday, he's obviously far more highly rated within the club than he is by the members of this board (myself included).

We won't be offered that kind of money again, which makes it even more baffling.
Lets also chuck in if he is happy to sign a new deal he has zero interest in playing in Italy.

So we’re not making any money but actually losing money by paying him more.

I don’t agree with the general dislike of Kilmans ability, but I don’t think you can turn down that money and then as result have to give him a new deal on probably 50-100% more pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back