• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Championship club spending £8m on a 30 year old centre half would be pretty much unprecedented.
They’ll be desperate to get back up and need a CH as Soyunchu is off and see Coady as a leader too. Most other players who fit the bill probably want to be in the PL so a small pool to choose from. A gamble by Leicester as we’ve seen relegated teams go both ways. Burnley spent big - for the Championship - and it worked but plenty of relegated teams have spent big and it’s gone wrong. I guess with money from Maddison and probably Barnes they can spend a bit more than most relegated teams.

Were we in for Winks? I don't recall any meltdown on here to suggest so.

I'm with Carrot, I think Dewsbury-Hall is alright. Fucking mouthful of a name (I always want to call him "Jewsbury-Hall" because there was a Jack Jewsbury playing in MLS for a long while, @Tyrannosaurus Dan may recall him), but surprisingly decent when I've seen him.

Brodge loved him and left him in even when he'd obviously lost form. Swiftly dropped after he went.

He looks seriously loose in possession to me, Matheus levels of misplacing five yard passes.

Probably fair, I have found that I'm much less critical of players being loose in possession if I'm watching as a neutral, so to speak.

Wolves or Charlotte player loses the ball cheaply, though? Apoplectic. See matchday threads for receipts.

Adama in talks with AC Milan according to Di Marzio. Can't imagine he's staying on any hypothetical new contract if it hasn't been announced by now.

Seems like a good deal all round for everyone, good luck to him, hope he helps them come straight back up.

So if neves deal was a flat 47m upfront, that’s 54.5m in.

Should go a decent way to FFP concerns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back