• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be hugely disappointed if Ruben goes to Saudi (leaving aside the horrendous regime running the country) its tantamount to semi retirement and giving up any chance of winning anything worthwhile. Dont think he's driven by money especially so just don't see it happening.
I'd rather he went to Barca and I can't stand them.

I'd be ok with him going for top dollar to Newcastle or the like. Leaves us in a better position financially. It's a bit spreadsheet FC and it would hurt to see him in a different shirt on a regular basis but it would be the best in the long run for wolves.

(Obviously the best would be for him to stay but that ain't happening)

I'd be ok with him going for top dollar to Newcastle or the like. Leaves us in a better position financially. It's a bit spreadsheet FC and it would hurt to see him in a different shirt on a regular basis but it would be the best in the long run for wolves.

(Obviously the best would be for him to stay but that ain't happening)
Yeah I'm not as bothered about him going somewhere in the Premier league as some others.

I don't care as long as he goes to the team that offers us the most money.

Lost a bit of respect from me if he goes there, should be at a top European team chasing honours, not just the dollars.

He won’t be alone though. The Saudi sports grab is really accelerating. Regardless of how highly you rate him, or not, he’s only approaching his prime and a starter for a major nation. Where is all this going to end up? What’s footballs LIV / PGA compromise? Somewhere really sht obviously, unless you like watching souped-up friendlies and charity matches.

Ruben will be gutted when he hears that a random man on the internet isn’t happy
Off course he will, I just don't get it, he's about to reach his prime and I'd be aiming to compete at the highest level possible, hes stated himself on several occasions that he wants champions league football.

Off course he will, I just don't get it, he's about to reach his prime and I'd be aiming to compete at the highest level possible, hes stated himself on several occasions that he wants champions league football.
He’s going to get that with Newcastle when he rocks up on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back