• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it is a few years since he was Isco the Disco, he is still only 30

Lop has pushed the full backs right on in the friendlies.

Asking AWB to do that is like asking Danny Dyer to play Hamlet.

He’s not better than Semedo if we can get Nelson to find out where he stashed the 2021 version of himself.

This is not just because I would have Nelson’s babies.

He’s not better than Semedo if we can get Nelson to find out where he stashed the 2021 version of himself.

Not sure we are finding the Semedo we all want and hoped he would be.

Even though it was a training game, it again highlighted a huge issue we have down his side of the pitch

Lop has pushed the full backs right on in the friendlies.

Asking AWB to do that is like asking Danny Dyer to play Hamlet.
Same applies for Semedo tbf. It’s also not a good idea to play that way when Collins has been woeful in the channel.

I want more than bang average.

Bang average 😂

I'm personally more worried about our CBs than our fullbacks at the moment, by and large. We need depth at RB so we either need to be looking at upgrading Nelson or we need to be frugal/cost-effective.

Hard for me to imagine AWB fits either bill.

There were some mummerings in a couple of articles I read earlier about us wanting to increase the number of homegrown players in the squad and AWB ticks that box.

Personally, I think he'd be a better right back than Semedo - but a worse RWB. Maybe Lop wants to cover all bases depending on who we're playing? Although can't imagine AWB wanting to move from Man Utd to play second fiddle at Wolves.

Little Liam now going with the AWB link.

I'd be all over AWB as a defensive right back and said so on here a month or so ago. He was bloody good as one at Palace. That's exactly what he is though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back