• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be surprised if he went to Villa, but don't dismiss the Emery factor or their bottomless pockets. His options are limited though, given what it would cost. Nobody else in Spain will take him, so.its PSG who don't need him, Juve, Bayern.or the PL

Why on earth are people seriously talking about Joao Felix to Aston Villa ffs

I would expect Man Utd to move for him again. Looked in the summer but couldn't take it further because of a certain number 7 hanging around like a bad smell.

Got rid of the smell now and saved a huge chunk on wages in the process.

“We have quite a few open options, at the moment we have nothing closed. If we can close them as soon as possible, better. Both Cunha and Felipe are options to sign in the January market, they are to our liking. The important thing is to create a good group."
Lopetegui

We don't really know Lopetegui’s style yet, but that's very open communication. You'd imagine those deals are as good as done for him to not go down the 'don't talk about other teams players' route

Bit of name checking so he is either a tapping up bastard or confident they are close to being done.

He doesn't come across as the tapping up bastard type so will go with the confident option.

Something about the way he refers to them as "options" makes it seem like less of a bona fide assurance to me.

Always tough to get nitpicky about that stuff when it's not the man's first language, though.

Sounds more like he doesn’t want to straight up say “yeah the squad is shit, can’t wait to drop them all as soon as I get my guys in.”

Chelsea apparently signing Moukoko. Could fee up Broja, would anyone have him here?

I’d have him. Although, I’d take any one that can score a goal at this point.

Chelsea apparently signing Moukoko. Could fee up Broja, would anyone have him here?

Got knacked yesterday didn't he?

Also has scored about 2 goals in 12 months.

Elsewhere Ornstein reckons we've cooled on Cunha (too much money) and now Everton/Leeds are interested.

He says Atletico want €50m for Cunha and Felipe and we're not keen to do that.

Looks overpriced to me too for an old CH and a forward with 0 goals all season.
Ah right...Atletico being the dicks then. 50 is way too much for to the 2, especially as Felipe is not worth that much.

He says Atletico want €50m for Cunha and Felipe and we're not keen to do that.

Looks overpriced to me too for an old CH and a forward with 0 goals all season.
Raul Jimenez goals in the season before joining Wolves - 8 in 43 apps.

I'm guessing Atleti haven't just said €50m and that's it. I presume there's a negotiation going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back