• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing Atleti haven't just said €50m and that's it. I presume there's a negotiation going on here.
I just get an image of the boardroom side of the club being like the manager

Wolves - £25m for the 2
AM - £50m
Wolves - ok, £27.5m
AM - £50m
Wolves - Christ, £30m?
AM - £50m and
0__methode_times_prod_web_bin_73264eae-35c1-11e9-a129-05a1d4d7c2a2.jpg

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
No full agreement in place yet between Wolves & Atletico Madrid for Matheus Cunha and Felipe. Negotiations are ongoing but it’s still not closed deal. #WWFC

Personal terms are key factor too, while also more Premier League clubs are interested in Cunha.

Ah I have missed tha fast pace of a transfer rumour - Close to being done, deal off due to money...fuck you Jeff, might still be on...still fuck you Jeff....very close to being sorted now. All in just 7 hours

Back when I were just a kid, that was nearly 2 weeks of updates from the E&S evening edition.

They only had that headline because they couldn't spell his surname

I still remember the summer of 2003 after we won the Play Off Final and keeping an eye on Clubcall I nearly wet myself with excitement at the headline: Wolves in talks to sign Baggio or words to that effect...

Well he was supposed to go out in August and we have been hugely reluctant to use him so it should be nailed on he goes out.

Absolutely! Is mosquera part of the 25 man squad too? As if so his going on loan frees up another squad place.
Even if not, benefits his development & recovery.

From a purely numbers perspective and assuming no other CBs come in would Mosquera going out on loan make Neves 4th choice CB?

Increases our handsome contingent by 10000%.

He hasn't done anything for ages, mind.

Increases our handsome contingent by 10000%.

He hasn't done anything for ages, mind.
Agreed. His most productive seasons were about a decade ago. That said, if Lop wants to play that midfield diamond shape which he played in the first overseas friendly, Isco would fit in to that quite nicely.

Was it injuries that set him back?

Think Real changed system post-2018 and it didn't suit him, and he's just drifted since.

Only turned 30 in April, I expected him to be older considering he spent so long at Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back