• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the question, sorry.

Why would we 'not want players here who don't want to be', when we have a manager who doesn't and that doesn't seem to be an issue.

They can fuck off with the Fati stuff, he's clearly got zero interest in coming, and it's in a position that's probably 3rd priority when we're supposedly skint. If you wouldn't buy him anyway then don't countenance it just because Barca think it's a way to get Neves for fuck all

Why would we 'not want players here who don't want to be', when we have a manager who doesn't and that doesn't seem to be an issue.
Ah, gotcha. Except it IS an issue that the manager doesn't want to be here 😂

I would have thought Everton would have explored flipping coady

On Lop's don't think its an issue he doesn't want to be here. If that was the case he would have gone walkies already. He just isn't happy with some things going on now

On Lop's don't think its an issue he doesn't want to be here. If that was the case he would have gone walkies already. He just isn't happy with some things going on now
There is a part of me (a small part) that wonders if he's engineering the sack so his new club don't have to pay compo. We wont sack him for that reason, whatever he comes out and says.

Plus, he's actually a decent manager which is a far more important factor, but if the situation becomes untenable we could be in a right mess.

Well Coady is back #likeanewplayer

Been linked to Metz forward Georges Mikautadze.

22 years old, scored 23 goals last season. Valued at 20 million euros.
23 goals in Ligue 2, Frances equivalent of The Championship.

Young and cheap but still a risk. I think we already have better than that with Fabio, but he's certainly got a profile that we'd be interested in.

Well based on that alone I am already annoyed in advance we didn't sign him

(Edit - Del's link rather than Mr Salad Cream's scouting report)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back