• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs are desperate for a LCB, particularly one that is used to playing in a back three. I could see it happening. £30m please.
Don't forget English player tax on top. £40m please.

I don't think I'd be devastated with that tbh. Always going to be a tough ask to get in ahead of Benzema, and his goal record is actually more like 1 in 2 when you look at his minutes with Real's first team and Lyon. If we're skint, he seems as good as you're going to get on a freebie.

I've never seen him play though so that's just looking at numbers on trnasfermarkt, he might be absolute shit

If you want the centre forward version of Jesus Vallejo then knock yourself out...

Looks a bit cumbersome on the ball but a half decent finisher. He's only had one prolific season with Lyon though. Never got above 3 goals since.

He’s 29, been at Real Madrid since 2016 (obviously been out on loan) and I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen him play 1 minute of football.
Know nothing about him apart from football manager…

If Lop has a say in transfers which we are lead to believe he does, I guess you’d back him if we do sign him?

Could it be possible that he’s at the same level of rubbish as Raul was at Benfica?
Lots were saying he wasn’t worth buying as he’d done nothing, worked out ok in the end

Could it be possible that he’s at the same level of rubbish as Raul was at Benfica?
Lots were saying he wasn’t worth buying as he’d done nothing, worked out ok in the end

Nothing like the same kind of profile.

I'd love to have a Dominican in the team.

But I'd love it even more if said Dominican was actually any good.

Pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back