• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Some of the best meals I have made is when I haven't had the exact correct ingredients so just bunged something else in to compensate.

Only a couple have become inedible as a result.

Not going to knock anyones combinations, however bizarre, if you enjoy it then that's fine.

Really,someone referred to it as "That Cardiff brewed creamflow fraud shit." or "That creamflow shite in any beer is ruinous"
That's an opinion of the beer, not of you. Personally I detest the stuff. If you like to drink it then go ahead.

IME, it's usually the macro drinkers having a pop at the craft beer drinkers, but hey ho.

I've never forgiven Keema naan after walking back with one pissed in the 90s and it leaking through the bag and ruining my white jeans!

To be fair it missed his 'Relax' capped sleeve shirt

Sweet n Sour Chicken with plain rice. Followed by something with Rhubarb, it appears to be growing in abundance in my garden.

To be fair it missed his 'Relax' capped sleeve shirt

It was the 90s not the 80s, but yes on reflection fashion has moved on.

Back on topic, I'm going to have a go at chicken pie this week after watching Sunday brunch

Cajun chicken with a ' scorching' jalapeno sauce. With rice.

I can't feel me lips.

Put an order in online for pies, sausages, pork pie etc from Leesons Family Butchers in Oakham, arrived the very next day. Will probably try the Steak pie tonight.

Put an order in online for pies, sausages, pork pie etc from Leesons Family Butchers in Oakham, arrived the very next day. Will probably try the Steak pie tonight.

Wish you hadn’t posted that PPB. I’m now going to spend a fortune on their website.

Wish you hadn’t posted that PPB. I’m now going to spend a fortune on their website.

:icon_lol: just to let you know the Pork Pies are bloody lovely! The pies are quite deep with meat and a thin pastry, not tried the sausages yet. Box arrived the following day after ordering filled with cooler packs around everyrhing.

Turns out that I'm also the King of Victoria Sponge making.

Back