• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Lots of Indian restaurants serve steak and chips, I'm not ordering that either.

Chinese restaurants do your classic egg fried rice etc, Indians are more Pilau, mushroom etc

Are you being serious ??

Yes! Just checked on justeat too (you can tell I’m not working!). Plenty offering various types of pilau, boiled or even biriyani but no fried rice.

My local curry house does a garlic and spinach rice. It's obscenely good. And not fried.

Two of my many, many pet hates are people telling me what i should like and shouldn't like, If you want to put gravy on your cornflakes, that is fine, you do what you want, I expect the same courtesy without being insinuated that it's heresy or you're some kind of deviant, When I drank I liked Worthington Creamflow which to some on here would be the equivalent of murder or a least a white collar crime :)

Yes! Just checked on justeat too (you can tell I’m not working!). Plenty offering various types of pilau, boiled or even biriyani but no fried rice.

This is Spice Island (not a million miles from you )

Boiled Rice
£2.25
Pilau Rice
£2.75
Fried Rice
£2.75
Vegetable Pilau Rice
£2.75
Egg Fried Rice
£2.75
Special Pilau Rice
£2.75
Keema Pilau Rice
£2.75
Mushroom Pilau Rice
£2.75
Lemon Chilli Rice
£2.75
Special Potato Rice
£2.75
Plain Naan
£2.25
Keema Naan
£2.75
Peshwari Naan
£2.75
Kulcha Naan
£2.75
Onion Naan
£2.75
Garlic Naan
£2.75
Mushroom Naan
£2.75
Cheese Naan
£2.75
Bullet Naan
£2.75
Tandoori Roti
£1.95
Plain Paratha
£2.25
Stuffed Paratha
£2.50
Chapati
£1.50
Chips
£1.95
Poppadoms
£0.75
Spice Poppadoms
£0.95

Going to have to put them on the list.

When I drank I liked Worthington Creamflow which to some on here would be the equivalent of murder or a least a white collar crime :)

I6GoNjB.gif

Tredman, Is that an invite, I'm a remarkably cheap date :)

Indian cuisine has fried rice however it is usually just a way to use up old rice that wasn’t previously eaten similar to other Asian cuisine.

Two of my many, many pet hates are people telling me what i should like and shouldn't like, If you want to put gravy on your cornflakes, that is fine, you do what you want

Or what I should have with a certain meal, or what condiments only go with certain food, or if I have a glass of red with fish, fuck off I'll have what I fancy. So what if The Bear puts salad cream on things that seem odd to some folk, doesn't mean to say that it's wrong.

Tredman, Is that an invite, I'm a remarkably cheap date :)

Sorry Paul, I could never date someone who drank creamflow :)

I do make a good egg fried rice though.

Indian cuisine has fried rice however it is usually just a way to use up old rice that wasn’t previously eaten similar to other Asian cuisine.

Ehh? So when I order fried rice from the Indian Take away hes giving me his leftovers off his plate?

Chips are fine with curry, they go really well together, its certainly no culinary crime. I fail to see why people get so worked up by it. Nearly all the dishes that we are familiar with are made up, theres really no rules and life is way too short.

I could really go for an Egg Foo Yung right now!

Back