• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

I reckon even PPB might refuse to cook this:
50a1028fc54832d51a117b4caa9a8276.jpg

And that mince curry above! At least mine had big chunks of onion in it, and peas for colour :icon_lol:

Got some leeks that need using up, so probably a cheese, leek and potato pie with a pork chop.

Breakfast has been cancelled after looking at Tredmans latest post.

A towering burger on the bbq

Burger
Cheese
Onions
Mushrooms
Slice of tomato

Blob of ketchup for dipping.

Bit of comfort food tonight - the butchers special (made on site) pork & apple sausages with onion gravy & a cheese & herb mash

Bit of comfort food tonight - the butchers special (made on site) pork & apple sausages with onion gravy & a cheese & herb mash

Proper food that is, had similar last week, we will be having fish and chips with peas (not sure whether garden or mushy yet). We hardly ever have chips at home these days so quite looking forward to it.

Just had a hot cross bun. Not had them in years as I remember not particularly liking them. But recently smelt them toasting and had to have another go.

Had then with butter and raspberry jam, with a cuppa. Lovely stuff. Will definitely get some more now.

Just had a hot cross bun. Not had them in years as I remember not particularly liking them. But recently smelt them toasting and had to have another go.

Had then with butter and raspberry jam, with a cuppa. Lovely stuff. Will definitely get some more now.

It's the smell of them that puts me off. Horrible smell, almost as bad a smell as Pretzels cooking.

How much are they now, are they still one a penny ?

Not dinner but I have baked my own bread and chocolate chip cookies today.

Kids understandably underwhelmed by bread but love the cookies.

Where did you find some flour?

Morrison's. They've been selling their own bread flour they would use in their bakery.

Bloody good stuff. Only 60p / KG.

Back