• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Got in before the edit!

Good man, one of my pet hates when you eat Sunday dinner out and they don't give you yorkshire pudding unless you order the beef

I make Yorkshire puddings with all my roasts, does that make me a Philistine?

No, sorry to say that would make you my wife who would make Yorkshire puddings if the main course was Yorkshire pudding :)

Nice edit save matey, saved you some grief :)

If it makes me your wife, you should know there's some ground rules that I just won't cross!!!

Lovely bit of rump steak from the butchers, mushroom, onion,chips & french beans - simple to do & the meat melted in the mouth.

I don't make it as a starter! I'll just have to live a life being an ignoramus, still Paul thinks I have nice hair, lol!

I don't make it as a starter! I'll just have to live a life being an ignoramus, still Paul thinks I have nice hair, lol!
The (Yorkshire) tradition is that Yorkshire pudding with gravy is served as a starter to the Sunday roast.

My grandparents were from Sunderland and they used to serve a massive Yorkshire pudding on it's own with gravy as a starter. It was ace to be fair.

I love yorkie puds. We even have them with our Christmas dinner.

My grandparents were from Sunderland and they used to serve a massive Yorkshire pudding on it's own with gravy as a starter. It was ace to be fair.

I love yorkie puds. We even have them with our Christmas dinner.
My father-in-law even had Yorkshire pudding with gravy as a starter to his Christmas dinner.

I like Yorkshire Pudding with a cup of tea, cold, with a dollop of jam in the middle. The Yorkie that is, not the tea before anyone asks.

And Machin - BBQ sauce on cheese and beans FFS?

I'm having mini oven pizza with onion rings and beans. I also took a portion of pasta Bolognese out of the freezer for tomorrow.

I like Yorkshire Pudding with a cup of tea, cold, with a dollop of jam in the middle. The Yorkie that is, not the tea before anyone asks.

And Machin - BBQ sauce on cheese and beans FFS?

I'm having mini oven pizza with onion rings and beans. I also took a portion of pasta Bolognese out of the freezer for tomorrow.
Don't knock it til you've tried it.

Don't knock it til you've tried it.

It strikes me that a man who has cold Yorkshire puddings and jam along with salad cream on just about everything probably i doesn't have the finest palate in the world.

I'd never heard of that before.

I love Yorkshire pudding and gravy, although taking up Yorkshire traditions doesn't sit easy with my Lancashire roots

Back