• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Nice bit of roast beef this afternoon, yorkies were a failure but still went down well.

Orengano's Pizza is the way forward, bottom of Colway Rd opposite The Merry Hill pub. 2 for 1 on collection.

Wagyu steaks (the last three) tiny roast tatas, mushrooms, onions, peppercorn sauce.

Think me appetite is coming back, bloody lovely. :)

I thought you weren't buying anything Chinese again?

Chicken ramen tonight with a miso, honey and chilli broth.

Was absolutely slappin'

Chicken ramen tonight with a miso, honey and chilli broth.

Was absolutely slappin'

I've been eating a lot of ramen lately, stocked up on the good stuff at our asian market. add an egg in during cooking, comes out soft boiled, then top some chili-garlic and scallions. noms.

also have two giant blocks of miso that I've been making soup with. pretty nice to have in the cabinets during a lockdown. relatively filling/satisfying and not a lot of ingredients. helps stretch groceries that little bit farther so can delay another store trip.

Leg of lamb with rosemary and garlic, slow cooked in red wine. High hopes for this one!

The lamb is resting.
92d7b0c31243e3eb5b35101c49f73d98.jpg

Just had beans on toast with grated cheese and bbq sauce.

Leg of lamb (locally sourced non the less) with garlic and rosemary rub, hassleback spuds prepped and all the usual trimmings with red wine gravy.

Love an Easter roast

We had lamb last weekend so it is defo time for a bit of cow.

Plus I love making yorkie puds

Just had beans on toast with grated cheese and bbq sauce.

Our Lord and saviour did not get crucified and resurrect himself only a couple of days later for your sins, just for you to have beans on toast !!

(Although on another occasion it does sound tempting and the sauce is a nice twist)

Just had left over curry. Was ace.

Back