• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

:icon_lol: this threads been entertaining the last page or 2.

WTF is pablo's cheese obsession? The man goes to cheese festivals FFS!

I lived for six months in Memphis, ok, i went for two weeks on business and met a lady and managed to drag it out for six months and didn't find a single thing i didnt like to eat, but spare ribs in blues alley were to die for, as was the barmaid i stayed for, and so was the music, mostly live.

You can't throw a stone in Memphis without hitting good food.

funny enough, you can buy cheese from england, france, and italy here.

Fresh Market has a wonderful selection of worldly cheeses. Aldi has a few decent selections too. The run up to Christmas should be good as they tend to stock a decent bit of Brit food as does World Market

I enjoyed very decent seafood when I was in St Pete beach. Lobsters were fucking excellent.

I can also remember ordering a cheeseburger in some joint in Denver and when it arrived with the extra fries and sides it really was like an episode of Man v Food. Insanely large portions.

While we are mentioning American food telly, Man v Food was great during the Adam Richman era. But I prefer Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. That's great entertainment.

I also like Man Fire Food with Roger Mooking. All about the barbecue and smoking side of American cuisine but there was an episode in Maine where they used a fucking enormous firepit to heat water and covered in seaweed and brush and fuck knows what else and dropped about a ton of lobster on it. That looked MY KIND OF FOOD.

World Market, never heard of it. :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_lol: this threads been entertaining the last page or 2.

WTF is pablo's cheese obsession? The man goes to cheese festivals FFS!

I've been to ONE cheese festival. ONE. I really went because I had free tickets and thought the old man would enjoy it, which he did. Still, we did spend a mint there, between us.

Also, a Corrie actor was doing the cooking...which was weird.

I've been to ONE cheese festival. ONE. I really went because I had free tickets and thought the old man would enjoy it, which he did. Still, we did spend a mint there, between us.

Also, a Corrie actor was doing the cooking...which was weird.

This just reminded me of 'The Weekenders' by Vic and Bob when they go to the meat festival
If anyone has a spare 25 mins go check it out!

edited for my own amusement :)

I've lived in a dozen states (including alaska and hawaii), greece, korea, germany, and have visited plenty of others, but I'm glad you're able to entertain yourself. :beerchug:

Just slow cooked a Shakshuka. Served it with feta cheese and sourdough bread.

10 minutes to prepare. Just delicious.

Inspired by discussion earlier in this thread, I'm having beef tacos. Will be having pork burritos at the weekend...

Sausage rolls (microwaved), BBQ Beef Super Noodles, beans and toast.

What of it?

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

What of it?

Proper taste sensation, super noodles might be a step too far tho tbh.

Still way better than the KFC I’ve just had no doubt.

The Super Noodles are what sets it apart, imo

What of it?

At least I din't have to Google yours unlike Herefords :)

Can I just ask, beans and toast ? I'm assuming there was a distance between the beans and the toast ?

Went to The Alchemist and Adam's in Brum today. Nice virgin cocktails (work so couldn't really drink) and awesome grub but it's not exactly something that'll leave you full.

Back