• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Oooh - can I play? *rushes off to check if the Cliff in Barbados has a Michelin star*

The Walking Dead is gearing up to be an interesting finale.

Louis Theroux's new series about LA has been superb so far.

I know it's been discussed but I'm a bit behind (episode 3) on True Detective, but boy is it good. Right up there with the best stuff on tv.

Same as me toon. Loving it. Only negative is that I sometimes find it difficult to understand what they're saying!

True Detective is good tv. Agree with you though Del, have to really concentrate on what they're saying!

Last ever episode of Silk was pretty good, I thought.

Last ever, I say, but it has been left open for another series, I guess.

Same as me toon. Loving it. Only negative is that I sometimes find it difficult to understand what they're saying!

True Detective is good tv. Agree with you though Del, have to really concentrate on what they're saying!

I do have the odd moment of difficulty, but have taken to whacking the volume right up on my set which has helped! Fortunately, no neighbours to worry about and the kids sleep like they've been drugged...

Last ever episode of Silk was pretty good, I thought.

Last ever, I say, but it has been left open for another series, I guess.

Yep, was a good series. Thought there was a bit too much speechifying from the witnesses though. (I know, I know, it's telly, not real life.)

Watched episodes 4 and 5 of True Detective last night- fantastic, it just gets better with each episode.

The last silk pissed me right off tbh. Ridiculous script for the witnesses. And the vote pissed me off. As if the most junior member of chambers would just walk into the room after every other cunt has already voted and decide it. Nonsense. And there's no way Martha could run very fast in those heels.

Just seen the first episode of GOT. It's pretty awesome.

Just seen the first episode of GOT. It's pretty awesome.

Started my series 3 box set a bit late - watched 4 out of 10. I reckon I'll blitz it over the next 2 evenings and watch the new one probably late tomorrow night.

Started my series 3 box set a bit late - watched 4 out of 10. I reckon I'll blitz it over the next 2 evenings and watch the new one probably late tomorrow night.

That's far too much heartbreak for 2 nights.

Just watched it again. Such a geek. :icon_lol:

The CGI for the dragons is absolutely stunning. I dread to think of the money they spend on it.

Pedro Pascal is perfect as Oberyn and Ellaria Sand is an absolute babe. Can't wait for that storyline this season.

Back