• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Thought The White Queen got off to a decent start - always had an interest in that period of history so was hoping it'd be half decent.

Watched more of the White Queen now, whilst it's a bit fast and loose with history it's actually petty good. I tip my hat to you sir as I was wrong.

Breaking Bad is absolutely incredible.

Arr. Season 5 has been really good.

Where are you up to?

Fucking hell! How fucking good was Luther!?

Easily. Can't wait for next week, already. Bit of a shock at the end though. Gutted.

Easily. Can't wait for next week, already. Bit of a shock at the end though. Gutted.

This is just about the only show I don't watch recorded - too good to wait for. Really pissed off they've only made it a 4-episode season - again.

Shit, is it the last one last week?

Are people still watching The Returned? It's getting weirder but I like it. Lucy certainly has an 'odd' gift. Those Frenchies like to get it on don't they?

Not seen last night's yet. Please don't spoil. There should have been a graphic novel done with these characters.

Are people still watching The Returned? It's getting weirder but I like it. Lucy certainly has an 'odd' gift. Those Frenchies like to get it on don't they?

I am and it's brilliant. I haven't a clue why they've all come back and don't think I care.

$#@!, is it the last one last week?

Well, last week's was the last one before this week's, and this week's is the last one I've seen, but next week's is the last one of the series.

Just watched a prog about some truly interesting types who think they are Del Trotter and can make themselves millionaires from car boot sales and auctions. My conclusions - they will die poor.

Stunning stuff, and a glorious accidental comedy watching these fuckknuckles

Just watched a prog about some truly interesting types who think they are Del Trotter and can make themselves millionaires from car boot sales and auctions. My conclusions - they will die poor.

Stunning stuff, and a glorious accidental comedy watching these fuckknuckles

Saw that was very funny, all basically scrapping along whilst hoping/looking for their own version of Del Boy's watch to turn up.

Well, last week's was the last one before this week's, and this week's is the last one I've seen, but next week's is the last one of the series.

Ha! Got ya! That's what I meant :D

I'm still watching the returned. Just caught up with the most recent episode on 4-7.
WTabsoluteFuckery is going on? Love it.

I'm still watching the returned. Just caught up with the most recent episode on 4-7.
WTabsoluteFuckery is going on? Love it.

Haha I know, it's the last one next week and I still haven't got a clue what the hell is going on!!

Back