• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I've just finished breaking bad. At least I think I have. Season 5 episode 8,is that it?

Finished Series 3 of Justified at the weekend on Netflix, probably not as good as series 2 but still thoroughly excellent entertainment.

Started series 4 of Burn Notice last night which is mildly enjoyable light-hearted silly A-Teamesque guff.

Then I'll book monday off work to allow for the forthcoming brain melting that is likely to occur around 10pm sunday night.

8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown.

One of the funniest shows on TV just started a new series. I absolutely love it, it's brilliant. Countdown played by comedians. What could be funnier? Even Danny Dyer was funny on it this week.

and it's got Rachel Riley on it.

Then I'll book monday off work to allow for the forthcoming brain melting that is likely to occur around 10pm sunday night.

Did anybody see this? I watched it and thought it was a good ending but felt like it should have been the middle of the series not the end. Oh and the whole thing makes no sense at all to me, maybe somebody else can tell me why they all came back?

I saw it.
Reaction has been mixed, & it has left a lot of questions.

Where did the dead go in the morning?
What of the 2 alive people who went with them? & the police?
What did the dead want?
Why didn't they take serge, his brother & their mother (who was in the helping hand basement)
Why is the town flooded?
Why couldn't people leave the area?
Is Victor the only one with powers?

There are a load more questions I have. There will be a 2nd series apparently. I worry that it "could" all go a little twin peaks. In addition, there are some very important child characters who will be over a year older when they're filming. How will they get around that?

There are a load more questions I have. There will be a 2nd series apparently. I worry that it "could" all go a little twin peaks. In addition, there are some very important child characters who will be over a year older when they're filming. How will they get around that?

Could??? I'd say it's firmly taken whatever Lynch had and is now reaping the the high.

Won't the child characters be 2 years older as the filmed this in 2011?

Interesting advertising...

WTF_13.jpg

BBC2 with some brilliant scheduling tonight

Top Gear - Ends with a brilliant 15 minute piece on how much Britain is a massive part of the motoring industry and at the forefront of a lot of it
Swiftly followed by a programme highlighting how the Germans smashed the British motoring industry.

BBC2 with some brilliant scheduling tonight

Top Gear - Ends with a brilliant 15 minute piece on how much Britain is a massive part of the motoring industry and at the forefront of a lot of it
Swiftly followed by a programme highlighting how the Germans smashed the British motoring industry.

Most TV is all about the timing!

Back