• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Yeah I've seen it all.

I was a little disappointed with the last few episodes of S3 but the finale was great. Looking forward to S4 in October.

A tremendous episode of Game of Thrones last night - things really starting to heat up now.

A slight aside - has anyone seen Thronecast which is on right after the show? Fuck me - what a pile of shit that is. It could be so good and interesting but it's just utter, utter pants and like a GoT nerds version of Big Brother's Little Brother.

After the football finished, I put on Danny Dyer's Deadliest Men for some unbeknownst reason. Delighted I did - it's the funniest thing I've seen on telly for ages.

Pwopa nawty. Innit.

A bit sad that Spartacus has finished - much, much fun.

I'd love it if they carried on and explored the birth of the empire starting with the Crassus/Caesar/Pompey saga, and ending with the Battle of Actium.

So much potential for more hammy acting, grossly OTT violence and unnecessary tit shots.

I'm going to miss it. :(

A bit sad that Spartacus has finished - much, much fun.

I'd love it if they carried on and explored the birth of the empire starting with the Crassus/Caesar/Pompey saga, and ending with the Battle of Actium.

So much potential for more hammy acting, grossly OTT violence and unnecessary tit shots.

I'm going to miss it. :(

I loved all the series, particularly the faux Shakespearian dialogue and bad accents. It was top fun though. I hope the same team of people do another part of history in the same style.

Good episode of GoT this week. The Danaerys/Sullied army bit was a bit predictable, though it didn't stop it being great!

For those of you who are fans of Games of Thrones' there is a sequel coming for you to enjoy

006_zps8e80caa5.jpg

Good episode of GoT this week. The Danaerys/Sullied army bit was a bit predictable, though it didn't stop it being great!

Oi Mr 'no spoilers please', it isn't on in the UK (legally) til 9pm tonight!

I know it hasn't aired yet which is why I didn't spoil anything. Langers knows what I'm on about though which is why I mentioned it without revealing anything.

Ah but how do you know what has changed from the books and what hasn't? Hmm?

It seems a pretty major plot point for her story.

Has anybody been watching The Following?

Watched the first episode tonight and it was fantastic.

YOu carry on watching the rest of it??
The most cliched riddled piece of crap on tv...Bacon must have wished he had never bothered.

On a side note...Black Orphan is pretty good.

I'm really enjoying Dexter S01. Got one episode left and have been wanting to watch more inbetween only seeing the episodes with my mate once a week.

New Season of Deadliest Catch started last night. I know Langers is a fan?

New Season of Deadliest Catch started last night. I know Langers is a fan?

Used to be but I've not really watched it since Captain Phil died.

I might give this series a go though.

YOu carry on watching the rest of it??
The most cliched riddled piece of crap on tv...Bacon must have wished he had never bothered.

On a side note...Black Orphan is pretty good.

Im quite enjoying The Following. Once you stop trying to consider it to be high drama, and just accept it as some mindless entertainment its pretty enjoyable.

Back