• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

You have been judged.

You have been judged.

Absolutely!

And keep up with Mad Men T-Dan. It's a show that gets better and better as it goes on. Season 5 was fantastic and Season 6 is shaping up to be just as good.

Absolutely!

And keep up with Mad Men T-Dan. It's a show that gets better and better as it goes on. Season 5 was fantastic and Season 6 is shaping up to be just as good.

Shit - I've still got your Blu-ray!

Can you PM me your address mate and I'll get it sent back to you?

Just watched the last episode of The Following. Fucking hell, lol.

I think we must have finished it at the same time! Predictable though!

Why didnt they just get in touch with the phone company to find out where she was buried? Surely the mobile had to be talking to a cell tower, regardless of where the signal was being routed through. Just phone them up, give them the number, and ask which mast was receiving. Then go there and use some portable kit to narrow down the location. Simples. Oh, and Carrol obviously isnt dead.

Anybody watching Arne Dahl - a Swedish crime drama on Saturday evenings?

It's really good.

Really enjoying Parks & Recreation on BBC 4. The kind of subtle character-driven comedy that Americans seem to do so much better than us.

Watching "Skint" on C4. Just not sure what to make of it. Are these people just playing up to the TV cameras?

Currently enjoying Ben Fogle being a cowboy in the wild west of Texas on Ch5. Quality viewing.

Episode seven of Game of Thrones wasn't too bad, just more plot development. Sadly the recap is not out yet so this will have to do:

Game-of-Thrones-Comic-Jon-Snow-and-the-Warg.jpg

GoT not back onscreen for 2 bastard weeks!! My holiday means I won't see it for 3 weeks.

After another awesome episode, that's going to be a LONG wait!

Back