• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Still not started the journey of watching GoT. But looking forward to it (especially the tits)

Melisandre is a bit too terrifying for my liking. I prefer Margaery.

Predictably Paddy is an Ygritte man. He loves the redheads. All I hear during GOT is "oh I say...."

Margaery's nice but her body isn't anywhere near as good as Melisandre's.

Ygritte's starting to get annoying. "You know nothing John Snerrrr" every bloody week.

Margaery's nice but her body isn't anywhere near as good as Melisandre's.

Ygritte's starting to get annoying. "You know nothing John Snerrrr" every bloody week.

She says that FAR more in the book. I'm with Paddy re: Ygritte - she's lovely.

Only realised this today but Oona Chaplin (Rob Stark's wife) is Charlie Chaplin's granddaughter.

Also, the Indian looking one out of the three Second Suns leaders was Ferdy from This Life. Not seen him in years!

Only realised this today but Oona Chaplin (Rob Stark's wife) is Charlie Chaplin's granddaughter.

Also, the Indian looking one out of the three Second Suns leaders was Ferdy from This Life. Not seen him in years!

Yep - I noticed both of those! I shouted 'It's Ferdy!!' to my wife when he appeared last night. It was lost on her.

He appeared in a London based soap as a father of a daughter who was going to marry a guy who wasn't sure whether or not to swing it to Martha or Arthur.

A problem that Ferdy should have had lots of experience in, in his past (This) life.

Yep - I noticed both of those! I shouted 'It's Ferdy!!' to my wife when he appeared last night. It was lost on her.

I remember This Life! My brother used to get called 'Egg' all the time (due to a resemblence to Andrew Lincoln, obviously).

Memorial Day in the U.S last Sunday, resulted in a big drop in viewers last year. So they've taken a week off instead.

They had a film about Liberace instead, can't really get much further away from GoT than that.

Really? I though NBO's modus operandi was "tits or GTFO"...

Matt Damon and Michael Douglas were in it, so that might have something to do with it.

Matt Damon and Michael Douglas were in it, so that might have something to do with it.

Scene's of Matt Damon & Michael Douglas snogging, I didn't watch it, would never look at Matt Damon in the same light ever again !

Enjoying plenty of new programmes on Discovery & History recently. The North America show is well worth a watch.

Brain Games on National Geographic Channel tonight also looks interesting.

Watched about one minute of Duck Dynasty last night. What a load of crap. On a par with Honey Boo Boo.

Back