• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Watched the very first Black Mirror, with the PM and pig situation and thought it was bloody woeful so I've not watched it again.

Watched the very first Black Mirror, with the PM and pig situation and thought it was bloody woeful so I've not watched it again.

That one was the most absurd, but the others have all been superb. I liked the 3rd one in the first series the most (funnily enough, not even written by Brooker).

They're all very different, so definitely worth watching the others.

Agreed. Where on earth have we gone wrong?

I don't know, if I did I would be helping the State. What is shocking is the mind set that some of those people had, such a limited view on the world - only revelling in getting inebriated and getting a thrill through fighting. So many of them were parents too, and what sort of an experience can they give a child, how can they show them right from wrong when they don't know it themselves?

Dexter & House are both brilliant. & for me, they are also (additional) reasons to hate sky/murdoch...

Haven't watched much recently except for Ripper Street (need to catch up on last week's as I fell asleep pissed halfway through) and Walking Dead season three.

I've kinda enjoyed Ripper Street. I do think there have been sound issues there though.
Must admit I'm looking forward to the final episode.

Watched the first few and found it rather poor TBH so decided not to carry on watching. Shame as I think it's a decent idea.

Game of Thrones season 2 should arrive in 10 days or so.... Excited!

I've kinda enjoyed Ripper Street. I do think there have been sound issues there though.
Must admit I'm looking forward to the final episode.

I've enjoyed it too and it was a bonus to find out that someone who posts on here was in it. The american pathologist is certainly a jack of all trades.

Season 4 of Dexter was absolutely incredible. The final episode had me in bits.

The best series I've watched for a long, long time.

I've actually just started watching Dexter S01 this week. Watched the first two episodes. Quite a promising start. I've got to catch up to episode four then we'll watch one a week round my mates every Saturday through his Netflix account.

Good luck sticking to one a week! I couldn't turn it off yesterday.

Well, the last instalment of Black Mirror was rather disappointing.

Good luck sticking to one a week! I couldn't turn it off yesterday.

I can't do 1 episode of Dexter at a time either. Season 7 was watched in 2 sittings.

Well, the last instalment of Black Mirror was rather disappointing.

Compared to the previous 2 I would agree. I thought the BT advert kid was particularly poor and the whole thing was a bit 6th form politics.

Back