• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Yeah, seen that, thought it got tired after the first series tbh.

That list hasn't got half the programmes on that on can see from my X-Box, for some reason?

The Lego "Bunk" in particular is very well done.

Anyone watching Bank of Dave?

Dara O'Briain is on 'A League of Their Own' this evening at 21.30 (I think)

Just in case any of you lot like that show... or him.

Are you trying to send me over the edge WH. First the Daily Mail on line, then James Corden. You'll be telling me that the B&S board has some reasoned comments on it before long.

Did anyone see the newer version of Who Wants to be a Millionaire a couple of weeks ago. My old problem with the show was that it took too long to answer a question and that it went on with one contestant for too long. Now they have sorted that by timing the questions but Tarrant / the producers fill the time with crap about the contestants families etc (Wave - there they are at home). Lets phone a friend - oh wait we don't have to theres 3 of them in a room backstage. Crap!!

Are you trying to send me over the edge WH. First the Daily Mail on line, then James Corden. You'll be telling me that the B&S board has some reasoned comments on it before long.

Actually Sniffer, I used to loathe the fat twat, but I focussed on the actul programme which is quite entertaining, and he actully does a reasonable job on it. Actually keeps it going quite well, AND he often has some fit birds on there.

Gabby Logan's been on a few times, and I have to say, I'd get out of bed to... well, watch her bend over and weed my driveway.
Then nip back to bed... :wank:

Anyone watching this documentary on Channel 4 about some mentalist in the US that had a massive collection of exotic animals, lions, tigers, etc. Then one day decided to set them all free, not sure how the whole thing pans out so far, few policemen giving accounts of different animals they shot but i'm hoping one of the animals got the kill the cunt that owned them because they were kept in some horrible conditions.

Anyone watching this documentary on Channel 4 about some mentalist in the US that had a massive collection of exotic animals, lions, tigers, etc. Then one day decided to set them all free, not sure how the whole thing pans out so far, few policemen giving accounts of different animals they shot but i'm hoping one of the animals got the kill the cunt that owned them because they were kept in some horrible conditions.

Really interesting doc. The sniper needs professional help, as he's clearly not over the events of those 2 days.

Really interesting doc. The sniper needs professional help, as he's clearly not over the events of those 2 days.

It was just fucked up, the conditions the animals were kept in was bad enough, cant believe there was no law governing that so nothing could be done about it but then to think how many innocent animals had to be effectively slaughtered because that absolute cunt of a human being decided it would be a good way to get back at his wife or the sheriffs department or whatever.

It's really pissed me off.

Can tell it really got to some of the police officers involved though and as you say, that one guy definitely needs some help to try and get over it.

It was just fucked up, the conditions the animals were kept in was bad enough, cant believe there was no law governing that so nothing could be done about it but then to think how many innocent animals had to be effectively slaughtered because that absolute cunt of a human being decided it would be a good way to get back at his wife or the sheriffs department or whatever.

It's really pissed me off.

Can tell it really got to some of the police officers involved though and as you say, that one guy definitely needs some help to try and get over it.

What I can't believe is that there's still half a dozen states that haven't introduced new bills to limit and control the ownership of these animals. In many ways, America is a very backwards country....and that's before religion comes into it!

What I can't believe is that there's still half a dozen states that haven't introduced new bills to limit and control the ownership of these animals. In many ways, America is a very backwards country....and that's before religion comes into it!

You'd think an incident like that would be enough to spark a nationwide change of the laws to make sure exotic animal ownership was much more strictly controlled but apparently not, seems nuts to think the guy was ever allowed to amass such a huge collection of extremely dangerous animals when outside of their already dodgy looking enclosures the only other thing seperating them from the rest of the world was a 3-4 foot wooden fence.

Not everyone's cup of tea, but watching Peter Kay on Channel 4 at the moment. Fucking hilarious.

After possibly the worst day I have ever had at work, it's just what I needed to watch.

Back