• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I'm saving the Father of the Bride bit for when Alice gets married.

If Heathcote is like this, J9 is going to commit genocide

I have about 50 different speeches for your "do". Fuck knows what I am going to do. Every thing I know about you is funny......for about 6 of the guests. The other 90 are going to wondering what the fuck I am talking about

I have about 50 different speeches for your "do". Fuck knows what I am going to do. Every thing I know about you is funny......for about 6 of the guests. The other 90 are going to wondering what the fuck I am talking about

Paddy is the dream groom for a best man. The hardest thing must be to condense the speech into less than 3 hours.

Paddy is the dream groom for a best man. The hardest thing must be to condense the speech into less than 3 hours.

He is a bloody nightmare.

I have half a speech to do as I am sharing duties with his brother.

What the fuck?! They cut the last two sketches!!

And left in the shakespeare actor one which is very weak.

at least indian waiter was there.

did they have "frankly, if your son wasn't dead I'd have him expelled?"

I love the Shakespeare one!

Yes - they had Fatal Beatings. Classic.

Can't believe they cut the last one.

I've just got Netflix, bloody hell there's loads of stuff on there. A load of yank progs that I've never heard of, what shall I watch? :)

Anyone seen 'Parents' on Sky 1? Features very slight acquaintance of mine and Wolves fan Darren Strange. Been surprisingly decent thus far.

Yeah, it's a pleasant enough watch. Not ground breaking, but certainly has its moments.

Anybody who likes New Girl will also like Whitney; again quite funny.

I really like New Girl, but Whitney looks soul-crushingly, knuckle-gnawningly unfunny.

I've just got Netflix, bloody hell there's loads of stuff on there. A load of yank progs that I've never heard of, what shall I watch? :)

I've just had a look for you.

Breaking Bad, Dexter and Heroes are the ones I'd recommend.

It's nowhere near as bad as the adverts make out. If you want soul-crushingly, knuckle-gnawningly unfunny, try "how to be a gentleman". Jesus.

I'll check those out, cheers. My mate raves about Arrested Development too, so there's plenty to keep me occupied for £6 per month.

Last edited:

Is there a list of what's available that i can take a look at?

Breaking Bad is the main one to check out. It can often be quite slow moving but it's good.

Back