• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Line Of Duty - One of the best things on telly at the mo.

I missed the first one and forgot about it. I'll have to download it and catch up.

Really can't wait for Walking Dead season 3 though more than anything else.

Got the first three Line of Duty, anyone know how many there are?

Mo Farrah beat THE CUBE, made it look easy, the bloke is ICE with 6 lives to spare.
250,000 for charity. Top man.

watching Blue Bloods at the moment and really like it - though each episode ends with a clean win which takes a bit out of it imo.

Mrs got me into Smash as well, and I'm suprisingly really enjoying it, big names and good acting.

I caught an episode of New Girl the other night.
What the fuck is that piece of crap? That's 30 minutes I won't get back.

finished my 8th day of 24 yesterday. had to sit in silence for 5 minutes after trying to to cry. 24 has been apart of my life for 6 years now. RIP Jack Bauer. Sadly missed but never forgotten.

Banged Up Abroad - awful television but somehow strangely addictive. Pretty much everyone on it is exceptionally stupid.

If anyone has GOLD, put it on NOW. Rowan Atkinson Live - my favourite ever stand up show.

Nine pints of lager....Eighteen pints of lager

No, not fucking hot. It is a medium spiced dish.

The best sketch is the last one 'No-One Called Jones'.

'Pink Tights and Plenty of Props' is also genius.

On the album was the funeral of Tom, Dick and Harry

Tom saw the combine harvester....Dick heard the combine harvester...but neither could cry out. Harry, who could have cried out, never knew what the bloody hell hit him.

Absolute genius

As was the half-time team talk "37-0"

There's also the one about the worst wedding ever - I reckon Kenny should watch that to get some ideas for his best man's speech.

Reminds me of the aftermath of a few away days.

Watching this now, not seen it before. Brilliant!

The Mr Bean one is the weakest sketch of the show IMHO.

Still funny though.

Back