• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Finally watched series 2 of Ozark. Can't wait for the third and final series!

EDIT: 3rd**, fourth and final** :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Cursed is okay but the story isn't as good as it should be, given some of the talent cast. It's way too tame for long periods.

Stuck for something to binge again. Might have to try Dark or Cursed but neither sound up my alley (Cursed more so, Dark sounds a bit odd!)

Stuck for something to binge again. Might have to try Dark or Cursed but neither sound up my alley (Cursed more so, Dark sounds a bit odd!)

We started Fortitude this week. It's very enjoyable, good cast too. My only gripe is that the last episode is missing from all the streaming platforms. Pain in the arse finding it.

Cursed is okay but the story isn't as good as it should be, given some of the talent cast. It's way too tame for long periods.

I do like the original angle of young girl inherits powers, doesn't want them and runs away from any responsibility associated with them, I haven't encountered that story line for over a week now :)

Do you think that, for a massive plot twist, she'll learn to appreciate and embrace her powers?

Okay, so I've just watched the last episode and it was pretty damned good. Shame they weren't all like that. There's even some plot twisty twists!

Just finished it, was good.

Now onto Norsemen which is making a promising start :)

I’m enjoying Cursed. We are also re watching Merlin from the start. Quite entertaining stuff actually.

Have you tried watching Key and Peele? Some of their songs are funny as fuck.

We started Fortitude this week. It's very enjoyable, good cast too. My only gripe is that the last episode is missing from all the streaming platforms. Pain in the arse finding it.

Fortitude, really weird shit. I was engrossed all the way through even though for the most part I thought there was something really shit about it. And why was the third series so short?

Just watched the Parts Unknown episode on the Congo. He absolutely gets the shear bloody crazy magnificence of the place, first time I’ve ever seen any tv programme get anywhere close to it.

Please tell me when he was there he was drinking UmBongo ? :)

The Secrets She Keeps. Watched all 6 episodes over 2 nights, was one of those where you say ' I'll just watch another....and another '

Predictable, but enjoyable, and nice to see ' Lady Edith ' in a completely different role from her Downton Abbey days.

The Secrets She Keeps. Watched all 6 episodes over 2 nights, was one of those where you say ' I'll just watch another....and another '

Predictable, but enjoyable, and nice to see ' Lady Edith ' in a completely different role from her Downton Abbey days.
How violent are the sex scenes? My wife was assaulted when she was younger, and finds watching some violent sex scenes a tad disturbing.

Back