• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I quite enjoyed the first 2 episodes of the new Perry Mason.

I hadn't realised that they'd serialised the movie. Watching S1 as I type.

Yeah, I rattle through it in 2 days. Started the new season earlier and it looks like the budget has increased.

I’ve started (on season 4 now) watching agents of shield on Disney+, really enjoying it.

I watched half the first season ages ago and didn’t get into it - really pleased I tried again.

It's a good show. They always manage to mix it up season after season but always remain entertaining.

Just finished Hanna season 2. Season 1 was decent but 2 was loads better!

If anyone is tempted to watch the new adult animation "Close Enough", don't. Just watched one over lunch and it's dire.

Looking for something to binge, did anyone watch Humans in its day, and is it worth it ?

Torturing myself by watching Parts Unknown on Netflix. Magnificent television.

Used to really like that show but I don't think I watched the last few series for some reason.

Just watched the first episode of Picard.
So ok, I am interested to see what happens. then, just before the credits there is a trailer for what is coming up in the series, and I am all WTF!
So expect me to be watching most of the rest of the series over the weekend...

About three episodes into S2, it’s good but think I preferred S1.

Now they've thrown more money into production, it's lost the Euro-Indie feel and gone a bit...American. Still preferred season two, mostly for the violence.

Watched another couple last night and for the most part it feels like I'm watching a teen drama, which given the subject matter it technically is I suppose, but the twists are getting boring and predictable, the characters are weak as piss compared to the first series and these born and bred killers really are fucking wet.

Alex Honnold is a very special human being and that's from someone who lives by the rule of not climbing higher than that which I can jump off !

Strictly speaking, you can jump off anything.

Back