• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I mentioned last week that Tales From The Loop looked promising. Tell you what, it was fucking weird. There were way too many unanswered questions.

Yeah, I likes who I likes, as Popeye used to say. I've dated guys, I've dated gals.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Hope you dont think I was being nosey or anything, it just flagged a memory where you had mentioned a lady so I thought the comments were a wind-up.

Who you like is none of our business at the end of the day.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Hope you dont think I was being nosey or anything, it just flagged a memory where you had mentioned a lady so I thought the comments were a wind-up.

Who you like is none of our business at the end of the day.

Doesn't bother me at all, fella! You weren't being nosey.

Anyone watched Gangs of London yet? Looks pretty good.

Can’t help but think of Warren Zevon reading that.

He was looking for the place called Lee Ho Fooks
Gonna get a big dish of beef chow mein

Watched the first series of The End Of The F***ing World last night, superb show

Would you recommend it to someone who uses a laptop with the telly on in the background that just looks up every now and again ??

I would, you may find yourself focusing more on the TV after a while though

Watched the first series of The End Of The F***ing World last night, superb show

Yeah we really enjoyed the first season. Short and sharp episodes, well acted.

The ssecond season was a bit of a let down in comparison.

Second series of Afterlife is out on Netflix. If it’s anywhere near as good as 1 it’ll be excellent.

Watched the first two episodes last night. There's some funny moments like the 100 year old Margaret Meldrew but for me so far the grieving and comedy isn't as balanced as it was in the first series.

Watched the first episode of Afterlife last night, not the same level as series 1 but hopefully the series improves as it goes on.

The latest series of Friday Night Dinner has been disappointing but felt last nights was a return to form, best episode of the series so far

The latest series of Friday Night Dinner has been disappointing but felt last nights was a return to form, best episode of the series so far

Agree this series hasn't been as good although I've not seen last night's yet. I think an element of it is the boys are now 35 and 32 in real life and you just think ffs grow up.

Why is there a new series of Van Der Valk on the telly, what was wrong with the original series ?

Back