• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

AD is good apart from one of the Seasons where Netflix took it on and the cast had other work so it is put together rather badly to cover the lack of the usual stars.

I remember that. Wasn't that 2 seasons ago when Isla Fisher first appeared?

Most my friends bum it and reckon it's even better once Danny DeVito comes into it.

One day I'll get round to it!

A random one from me - Arrested Development.

I don't get that bit. Is that a good thing?

Is this like when Michael Jackson decided that 'bad' meant 'good'?

You never had a bum pal?

In this context I mean "most my friends love it to bits" :)

I am assuming Pablo is gay/bi, hence the comment. I've always had shit timing and say the wrong things

"Did you just assume my sexuality!?" Well yes sir, I believe I did. Me vaguely remembering you saying you find a male football player attractive will have to do. Although that would also make me gay/bi. Best tell my girlfriend

If you are not comfortable saying someone is attractive regardless of gender then that is your problem I'm afraid.

For example becks-wedding.jpg That is as fit as **** !

I mean 'your' as in everybody, not you b3h

Better Call Saul finished. Really enjoyed Season 5. Hoping they're well on the way to filming Season 6 as really want to know how it progresses.

Always Sunny is fantastic. It does get so much better when De Vito joins the cast

Better Call Saul finished. Really enjoyed Season 5. Hoping they're well on the way to filming Season 6 as really want to know how it progresses.
Season 6 is the final one and was planned for mid 2021, but filming has been suspended quite early on

When i was in South Africa the brothels were legal, I was a regular at The Ranch in Jo'burg, they had the best hot buffet and Sunday dinner ever, the women (mostly Eastern Europeans and Cape coloureds) were seated all around the outside, I just walked straight in to the carvery, I was Ron Swanson !!

Back