• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I’m getting the word..... ‘nonce’

We’re rationing them they’re that good.

I gave it up to the time they were in the desert and gave up, so about half way?

The actors that played Lister's disciples were awful, especially the bloke. In fact, it was all pretty rotten and only nostalgia let me get to the halfway point.
I've seen the bloke in other stuff and he was OK so presume the 3 disciples were meant to be wooden and over acting.

It what was I expected and thankfully better than the Back to Earth effort a few years back. I think they should stop now (really should have stopped at Season 6 mind). Got a feeling this was only done to mark the anniversary of the start.
I know they have a 3 part documentary in the making so hopefully they announce the end in that.

If you go to UKTV Play On Demand there is a documentary, deleted scenes and out-takes all there for this new one.

So finally watching Luther. Excellant stuff and delighted to see he has purchased the Volvo from Max the Phoenix Nights Bouncer (just waiting for the car alarm to go off to confirm it is that car)

It wasn't an estate in Phoenix nights,just the 240 saloon in blue

Just 2 episodes into Season 2 of Breaking Bad: superb. Not sure why it's taken so long to get around to watching it, but I'm glad we have.

So finally watching Luther. Excellant stuff and delighted to see he has purchased the Volvo from Max the Phoenix Nights Bouncer (just waiting for the car alarm to go off to confirm it is that car)

We've finished the lot - FYI the latest series (5) is on the iplayer. We watched 1 to 4 on Netflix.

A superb show - really enjoyed it.

Watching the Mandolorian (sp) on Disney +, my word thats a good series. Not sure how I feel having to wait a week for each episode, how did we used to cope with this!

Starting to rewatch 'Green Wing' on All4 - people have said that other series have dated, but this hasn't.

Still funny if a bit weird.

Really enjoyed tonight’s race across the world. Very envious. Travel seems such a distant possibility now.

It’s probably my favourite show on tv right now. Going to start the first series on iPlayer as soon as this one ends.

Is watching Killing Eve at 8am a good idea ?

Killing eve was better than I was expecting once I'd got past Dasha sounding like Sonia, Alan Partridges girlfriend,and I did feel a bit South Park at the end,I'm trying not to give any plot away

Watched “Quiz” which was decent but don’t understand why they dramatised it to put doubt on the verdict of guilty. Now got people suggesting on twitter that they were harshly treated when the actual verdict from the real case was blatant, hence why they were convicted.

Watched “Quiz” which was decent but don’t understand why they dramatised it to put doubt on the verdict of guilty. Now got people suggesting on twitter that they were harshly treated when the actual verdict from the real case was blatant, hence why they were convicted.
Not watched tonight's yet, but apparently Tarrant is pissed off about that, when according to him they were as guilty as sin

Oh God yeah, the documentary shown a few years back on it shows you how blooming obvious it all was (and let's fact it, the Major did not pass much muster as a criminal mastermind either, it was pretty clear what had happened).

Will give the programme a watch though as you can't go wrong with Michael Sheen.

Only just watched the first one tonight, but it’s miles better than I thought it would be - really good watch.

Back