• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

It was quite decent, better than I expected although why they had to stick in the fantasy bit where him, his Mrs and Chris Tarrant were ballroom dancing is beyond me.

Oh God yeah, the documentary shown a few years back on it shows you how blooming obvious it all was (and let's fact it, the Major did not pass much muster as a criminal mastermind either, it was pretty clear what had happened).

Will give the programme a watch though as you can't go wrong with Michael Sheen.

See if you can get ahold of Prodigal Son (TV Show). Sheen makes an excellent serial killer!

The Damned United is on again on BBC One on Saturday night.

Watched “Quiz” which was decent but don’t understand why they dramatised it to put doubt on the verdict of guilty. Now got people suggesting on twitter that they were harshly treated when the actual verdict from the real case was blatant, hence why they were convicted.

They're actually challenging the verdict now :icon_lol: Not the sharpest pair of tools in the box.

Er guys, it was 18 years ago and I doubt you have the new evidence that you say you do. A dramatised, part-fictionalised account of the event shown on TV doesn't count.

The Damned United is on again on BBC One on Saturday night.

Sheen is magnificent as are Colm Meaney and Timothy Spall, the actual football scenes are much better than you normally see (so many films where it's done terribly) but the film itself annoys me a bit with the chronology being outright wrong at times and events also plain incorrect (Clough did manage Brighton, for instance).

Apparently new technology that can help them. Something to do with the coughing and where it was coming from and they believe it will show that not all the coughs were from their pal in the audience.

Odds on one of these 2 will be on the next Celeb loadsofbollocks in the Jungle or a house or an island

They're actually challenging the verdict now :icon_lol: Not the sharpest pair of tools in the box.

Er guys, it was 18 years ago and I doubt you have the new evidence that you say you do. A dramatised, part-fictionalised account of the event shown on TV doesn't count.

Trying to use this as an opportunity to clear their names via social media and it’s working. They wont get a legal appeal but there’s enough idiots who now believe them to make it worthwhile. I can only imagine these people are either too young to remember the case, remember it but now a TV drama has superseded the actual events, or are stupid.

If you look him up on Twitter then he's getting plenty of "innocent" attention. They won't make their million, but they will make a few quid out of it.

What We Do In The Shadows started season 2 last night. Love this show, I do.

Just finished series 1 of Ozark, looking forward to the next couple especially S3 by the reviews on here!

I'd written Red Dwarf off after series 6 and not watched it for years. Season 11 and 12 are actually really good.

I've enjoyed watching DEVS. It's all over the place but like other Alex Garland stuff it's beautiful to look at.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Is it any good? 154 episodes is a big commitment.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Is it any good? 154 episodes is a big commitment.

Most my friends bum it and reckon it's even better once Danny DeVito comes into it.

One day I'll get round to it!

A random one from me - Arrested Development.

Most my friends bum it and reckon it's even better once Danny DeVito comes into it.

One day I'll get round to it!

A random one from me - Arrested Development.

AD is good apart from one of the Seasons where Netflix took it on and the cast had other work so it is put together rather badly to cover the lack of the usual stars.

Back